Chapter 1

Lean On My Shoulder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Walking down the street in the rain, earpiece are on, playing the mellow song by accident. Glancing up to the dark sky as the raindrops drips on his cheeks mixed along with his tears. Walking past the  park before he decide to stop by, laying down on the slide facing up.

‘I’m so dumb...’  Sighed heavily Kyungsoo cover his eyes with his left arms. Dailed a number and aftera ring, a deep voice picking up. “Hey...?” The receiver haven’t done asking, Kyungsoo cut it off, mumbles weakily, “I’m screwed up.” The receiver being silent for a moment before saying, “On my way.” And ended the call.

A hour ago, he was all this confident when he about to go to meet his crush/his senior from the singing class. With all the way his crush treated him, or maybe flirting with him, maybe that his crush might have the mutual feelings with him or he thought so. The meeting at the cafe wasn’t goes the way he wanted it to be ended and here he is, laying down on the slide in the rain,  basically being mad and sad with himself while listening to the mellow song.

A few minute later, as he still in his world, staring blankly to the dark sky, an umbrella block his view and the panting can be heard from the new arrival person. Kyungsoo turns to that boy, speak with weak and husky voice, “Hey yeol. You are fast” He try to make not-so-funny jokes to his best friend, Park Chanyeol. The taller boy know Kyungsoo probably don’t want to talk about it, “Come on. Let’s get you home. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter