Chapter 2: Mr perfect and Miss Shy

L.O.V.E

Height?  175cm. 👌 

Achievement? Top scorer 👌 

Face? Totally 👌 

Financial status? A hire of over 1million-USD-worth company, and the most important of all, 

Personality,  which is 👌 

 

See? He is a total perfect boyfriend material. 

His name is Park Jimin. A well know lady killer. One of those from the elite group.  Everything about him is too perfect. His manners. His gentleness. His kindess. I fell hard for him. 

I like to observe people. Especially when it comes to attractive people. At least i am honest about it. Sadly, it's just to myself. I am not this honest when it comes to expressing things related to love and romance. It feels like i am stripping and showing myself when i do that. Weird. And stupid. I know that. 

That's the reason why people doesn't seem to aproach me. I cant even tell my girls about how much i admire this person. I tell my girls everything, just except this part of me.  I am too shy. I dont seem like that kind of person because of my strong image i put on but i am still a girl. When it comes to love, i am a mess. I just sit and wait for love to approach me. I couldn't take the initiative. Sometimes, i hated myself for that. All i do is watching him silently and admiring him from the corner, letting my imaginations run wild. Speaking of imaginations, those *shoujo mangas should be the main culprit why my imaginations are so wild. 

I have this side of me that believes in romances in those mangas. I told myself, if i ever gonna experience love, it will be one of those.  Like a guy who will save his beloved one from any danger just in time, protecting her, treating her like a princess. I love these novels. Reading these novels makes my heart thump in excitement, and feel the good part of romance. 

Yes, that's the pathetic side of me, experiencing how it feels to be in love through novel, instead of real life. See. This is why i hated myself for that. But i couldnt do anything. Lord, please. I want to feel loved and give love to that person too.

Just What should i do to myself? 

 

-end of chapter 2-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*japanese novel aimed for teenage female readership