Chapter 1

L.O.V.E

Monday. Tuesday. Wednesday. Thursday.

It's finally Friday. 

This week had been a long one. Classes, preparing for exams, part time job and of course, my social life.

It is said that a student can never juggle these three things at the same time - studies, sleep and social life. But the me who refuse to believe the impossible, is working hard to balance this three.

About studies, I dont do that well in studies, just around the average.

About rest, I am trying to get enough rest either. But having an addiction on reading novels just have to get in my way.

About socialising, i think i get along pretty well with everyone. But i have a few who i deeply cherish. Those girls, because of them, i am here and i am who i am today. 

It's quite a quiet night. The reflection of the moon can clearly be seen on the river. Stopping by the river after my part time job is surely a good idea.

I need a break from my daily routine.

I am tired. Very tired. 

The environment is cool and relaxing as the park is surrounded by the greens. 

But at the same time, i feel lonely. Why?

I think it's a normal feeling when you see most of the visitors are actually couples. Couples holding hands while walking, couple having some drink together, enjoying the little thing in life.

Indeed, i am lonely. 

I cant help but to think, 

What would have happened if i actually initiated and confessed?