Chapter 3: Park jimin

L.O.V.E

누군가의 한숨 그 무거운 숨을

Someone's breath. That heavy breath

내가 어떻게 헤아릴 수가 있을까요

How can i see through  that? 

당신의 한숨 그 깊일 이해할 순 없겠지만

Though i can't understand your breath 
괜찮아요 내가 안아줄게요

It's right, I'll hold you. 

______________________

Lee hi, breathe. 

 

Chapter 3: Park jimin? 

As my head is filled with all kind of thoughts,  i didnt realise it's already getting quite late. I am still by the river although the time is almost 10 pm. 

The night is getting darker and the moon is getting brighter. I will need to take the bus to go home. The bus stop is a few minutes walk away, from the another side of the river. While crossing the bridge, i saw a boy wearing black shirt and black pants with a black cap, standing by the bridge rail, staring blankly at the water. Because of his dark outfits and the night is dark, i couldn't really see his face. I stared at him for a while as there's no one else is here and he looks suspicious. He looks like... He's about to... Commit suicide?? 

Just when i thought of that, that boy is climbing over the bridge rail and was about the jump off the bridge. 

Shocked, i ran with all my might. 

It's as if my body just moved on it's own. I ran to him with all my might, grabbed him by his waist and swung him to the ground with all my energy. He landed on the ground and i landed on him. 

"Hey! What are you doing trying to jump off the river?? Dont you wanna live anymore???"

He answered my question with silence. His cap flew away because of the strong breeze and because of that, i managed to see who he is.

When i see his face, I couldn't accept it. I couldn't digest what just happened.

It's him. Park jimin. My crush. 

Did he just tried to kill himself? Him? 

Hiding his teary eyes with his palm,he started sobbing eye more. Tears rolled down his cheeks uncontrollably. He wouldn't say anything. He is just sobbing there silently. I can feel the sadness radiating from his tears. Not knowing what to do, i just hugged him, with the hope of consoling him, softly his soft hair, telling him that it's alright.