Chapter 5: Blanket kick

L.O.V.E

"Why don't you be my girlfriend?"

His gaze fixated at me. He could have killed me with his eyes. I thought that he was joking. But he doesn't seem like it. When i started to digest what happened , i started to get low-key excited. I couldnt think any other thing , other then about the unrealistic question, like why is he like this right now. I have been having problem when it comes to expressing myself about love, and i have also been trying to fix it. Now that the chance is here, so i wanted to grab the chance. All I was thinking is how to express it to him. It's the right situation now. He just asked me to me his girlfriend. I have to grab it. 
 
Seeing how i went silent after he said that, he stood up and moved away. He gave some space between us. I just realised, he is so close to me that it is just a few inches that separates our lips. I feel like my face is heating up. It is so hot, i couldn't think properly. I think i could fry an egg using my face. Omg what on earth. My heartbeat took away my listening abilities. 

"Forget it. It's a lie." 
Taking his cap away from my lap to wear it, he then turned his back and started to walk way. After a few steps, he turned his back slightly to look at my direction. Smirking, he said
" it's not completely a lie though"
He walked away with that. Although it's dark, and his cap's shadow had covered almost all of his face , his smirked is still clearly visible. 

I was leave alone dumbfounded. I stopped breathing a few minutes and almost died from  forgetting to take a breath.

Later that night, I couldn't sleep. I toss and turn on my bed, but failed to shake off the thoughts in my head. My head is a mess. I am thinking about what would've happened if i gave my answer? Am i really gonna accept it? Am i out of my mind? I have only been knowing what he choose to portray himself as, i dont know him personally,and i have been thinking to accept his ... Confession? Am i out of my mind? My romance fantasy has really completely taking incharge of my common sense, seems like it. And is he serious?  Or not? Ugh he confuses me. What happened to him? Why did he choose to take his own life? What does he mean by no one else is there for him? Is he living a lonely life,but everything seems perfect on the appearance ? God please ,my curiosity is killing me. 

With that the morning sunlight slapped me out of my thoughts. 

I didnt get a wink of sleep. Congrats to myself, although it's Saturday i still have my classes. Most people don't have saturday classes, it's just for those who is a little outstanding than the other students to bring out their inner leadership. Sounds like a nice class, but it's worthless and a waste of time. As usual, Colleges always does useless stuffs just for the outer appearance. 

Oh wait a minute...

wait...

wait....

wait.....

WAIT. 

Saturday class will be the class which he'll also be attending. We only share saturday classes together. 

WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH MY FAITH. I'M NOT READY. GOD.