Fantasy - JeongMi

Sweet Nothings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(the jeongmi fluff everyone has been asking for.)

 

“Miss Yoo,”

“Jeongyeon,” the woman corrects with a crooked smirk, making miss Myoui blush.


 

Jeongyeon looks up from the paper between her hands, eyes checking the student standing before her, head hung low. Still, she can see the mischievous smile on her face, and she rolls her eyes. She looks around, spots her other students throwing sneaky peeks into the teachers’ room, and she scoffs. She clears , making the young girl look up, meeting her eyes. 

“1 hours of detention for the rest of the week.”

“But it’s Monday!” the student protests.

“Yoo Chaeyoung! Don’t make me turn it into 2 weeks.” the teacher threatens, watches as Chaeyoung puffs her cheeks and groans, before walking away and out of the teachers’ room. 

 

“Just because she’s your sister doesn’t mean you have to punish her for every little thing she does.” 

The voice catches her off guard, and she crumples the sheet between her hands, throwing it in the trash, before turning in her chair to look at the history teacher.

“Miss Yoo,” the woman greets with a smile, and Jeongyeon’s brain displays a high definition photographic memory of her sister’s foolery. She shakes her head, letting out a nervous laugh. “You know you can just call me Jeongyeon.”

“I’ll try,” miss Myoui replies, and Jeongyeon thinks her mind is playing games with her when she sees a hint of a blush on the woman’s cheeks.

“About Chaeyoung, I couldn’t go easy on her even if I wanted to. Her classmates were outside waiting for the outcome of calling her in after class.”

“Then maybe stop calling her in after class for every little thing.” Mina retorts in disapproval. “She’s one of our best students and I honestly think it’s a little unfair, giving her detention for a week.”

“I agree!” the P.E teacher churns in, peeking from behind her laptop.

“Momo,” miss Myoui greets.

“Mina,”

“Wait, so you call her Momo but you don’t call me Jeongyeon?” Jeongyeon asks, feigning offense.

Mina shrugs, a shy smile gracing he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter