Missed me?

How interesting

´You are here already three days...Like, when do you want to go home or something?´Yongguk was getting irriatted. This was his apartment and he felt uneasy to have an intruder for so long in there.

´I dont have anywhere to go...´ Youngjae stated while munching a cupcake.

´Pardon me?´ the older blinked as if he didnt heard it right.

´Since everything was writen on my step father, they are taking everything from me. That includes kicking me out from my so called ´home´.´ Jae sighed.

Everything was a mess.

Yongguks life was a mess since this boy appeared.

What to do? Kick him out of it somehow

´You are kidding right? You dont expect to stay here, do you?´

Youngjae looked up at Yongguk with huge deer like eyes ´actually--´

´No! You have got to be kidding me!´the hitman lifted both his hands up in surrender ´im not used to people in my apartment. Hell noone dared to stay here longer than a night. But you!´

This was when Yongguk lost it. He grabbed the boy by his one arm harshly and started to drag him to the front door.

´Y-Yah! What a-are you doing!!´ Youngjae squirmed in his hold trying to free his small form but it was useless.

´How does it look like to you?! Im kicking you out! If you wont go while im still asking you nicely, we can do it this way´ the older said through gritted teeth. He managed to open the door and then he threw Jae out like a bag of rotten potatoes.

´N-No!!´Jae quickly got up to his feet to run back, but the door smashed right in front of his face.

´Yongguk!! Open the door!!! PLEASE!!!!´ he shouted and banged with his fists on it ´Yongguk! Master!!!! Let me in!´

The older flinched at the nickname. He sighed not even knowing why the boy called him like that. He wasnt his master...what was the boy, a pet? They didnt share anything intimate at all. The kiss he forced on him was all they had.

´GO!! Leave me alone!´ Yongguk raised his voice and the noise from outside stopped after some minutes.

-----

It has been more than three weeks now and there was no sign of the boy.

Yongguks routine came back to his normal Schedule.

Truthfuly.....He kind of started to get bored even when he still didnt want to accept that fact.

Youngjae somehow caused unexpected appearances and pathetic job offers but he was indeed interesting.

´So, where is the puppy that has been following you arround recently?´ Himchan asked at the bar. It was Monday so there werent many costumers to serve. He had time to chat.

´Dunno. Havent seen him almost for a month´ Yongguk said not even showing any emotions.

´What? Did something happen to him?´ the bartender was curious ´He was kind of cute and i have seen just one side of his face. Thats a great compliment comming fom me.´

Yongguk chuckled ´Indeed that is.´

Himchan looked up and smirked ´speak of the devil´

The hitman blinked at him and turned arround.

There he was.

The missed boy.

Youngjae.

Both Yongguk and Himchan gasped when taking in how the boy actualy looked.

He was too thin and on his skin were seen visible bruises. His cheeks were sharp with no more baby fat, dark circles under eyes and lips dry, also bloody at the corners. The oversized clothes were just hanging on him.

Yongguk quickly got up from the bar stool and made some steps closer to the boy.

Youngjae looked up, hardly mantaining his focus ´H-Hi´ he said silently and smiled faintly. His whole body was visibly trembling.

The hitman growled and walked towards Jae irritated, he grabed his one arm and leg twirling the others body up on his back, like as if he weighted nothing. Youngjae gave out a yelp from the unexpected action.

´I will pay you next time Himchan!´Yongguk shouted and made his way out of the bar.

Himchan just smiled to himself ´how cute BBang´

´W-where are we..going´ Jae asked confused but he didnt had any energy to fight for release or even verbaly argue. So he let himself being dragged.

´To my apartment´ Yongguk said annoyed ´I need to have a look at you, you little .´

A chuckle escaped the youngers lips ´i-it was y-you that threw me a-away... . Did you h-have enough a-alone time?´

Yongguks expression only deepened. He knew very well this was his fault. But till now he didnt regret.

What was the boy doing to him?

After maybe half an hour of the older giving Jae a piggyback ride, they came to his apartment.

The older somehow managed to open the door and made his way to his bedroom, throwing Youngjae on top of the bed not so very gently.

´Argh´ the younger woke up shocked, he somehow fell asleep on Yongguks back. He felt too comfortable. The mentioned one was fumming from anger while looking at the boy.

´What happeened to you´ again, it wasnt a question but an order to answer.

´Are you...s-suddenly concerned?´ Jaes eyes were getting heavy, he was weak.

Yongguk cupped with both hands his face ´ dont you fall asleep again.´ he unconsciously was caressing the boys cheeks. He took in his appearance better this time under the iluminated light. Youngjae looked very unhealthy. Just as Bangs eyes scaned every inch of his face, they went lower and he gasped.

There, on the youngers neck was a long scar from a cut, it was very uneeven and messy so Yongguk asumed it wasnt made by a knife. His fingers found their way to it and he traced the now healing scar.

´What. Is. This.?!´ he screamed horrified.

´hah-ahaha´ Youngjae started to laugh but it soon turned into a coughing fit. After some seconds, he calmed down ´i-i told you that not even d-death wants me. Im too p-pathetic....´

Yongguk got on top of the boy trapping  his legs with by his knees at the sides and put both hands next to Jaes head ´i asked you a question, didnt i?´

´You know that barbed wire with those torns?´ Jae chuckled but tears formed in his eyes ´ a homeless put it on my neck in the middle of the night when i was sleeping under the bridge...he said i ´stole his place´ to sleep in...´

Yongguk flinched at the revelation.

´so he wanted to take care of an unvanted intruder...´  

´Im sorry...´

Youngjaes eyes widened at those words and he was suddenly very much awake ´w-what?´. Did he hear right?

Did the hitman just apologize? It was truth that he didnt know the older personaly at all but this was indeed unexpected.

´I dont know what to do with you.. you are fragile like glass´ Yongguk sighed and the boy was ready to say something but the older continued ´but also, you are so strong that i dont know anyone that would take that much from life. Your life literally . ´

Jae smiled sadly ´you know, i would already be dead by the hands of my step father if i didnt met you. Or the man he owned Money to. You saved my life two times. This is the third time actually.´ he met his eyes with Yongguks and smirked, his mischevious self comming out ´and this is out of topic b-but, for the fact that you arent into men as you said, is this kind of a very intimate position right now.´ The younger lifted his hand and traced the hitmans neck down to his collarbones and chest.

Yongguk chuckled and got off the bed making the boy pout ´Lets bath you.´

Jae made a not so manly noise as he was lifted bridal style by him ´b-bath?!´

´You are dirty and stink. ´