Huh ?! Im your BOYFRIEND ?!!?

My Wish Came True

Jessica POV

   "Kyaaaaa !! Who are you?" I screamed but i have to admit that they're pretty cute. The six guys all line up in front of me and salute saying , "Im your BOYFRIEND! Anyeonghaseyo , BOYFRIEND imnida" All i could was just let my mouth hang wide open like this , :O .  "Please close your mouth before a fly flies in" the one with red hair said. I close my mouth and ask, "Who are you guys? and why you're in MY house !! >O<" The boys looked at each other and smiled .

 

My POV

   Jessica looks suspiciously at the boys . They softened up their looks and started to introduce themselves . "I'm Dong-hyun" said the boy with red hair ."I'm Hyun-seong said the shy boy" "The name is Jeong-min" said the boy who're chewing gum. "Hi ! I'm Young-min ! " said the blonde boy . "I'm Kwang-min and we're twins!"  "I'm Min-woo! Nice to meet you! said the cute boy with a really cute face " Jessica just stood there , looking at the boys from head to toe . *Sure are cute boys* "Aren't you going to introduce yourself ? Asked Min-woo with puppy eyes . Jessica coughed and said "I'm Jessica , i go to Seoul Music Academy and i'm 16 years old ! There , everyone look at Jessica and smiled . "You're 16 ? So you're my noona right ? Asked Min-woo" Erhhhh , i guess so . "Did she say Seoul Music Academy ?" That's where we go too ! said Young-min. Really? I haven't seen you guys though .. Jessica said . "We just transferred there. Min-woo , hyung and i are second years while Jeong-min hyung , Hyun-seong hyung and Dong-hyun hyung are third years"  . said Kwang-min in a quiet voice . Jessica just looked at them and went "Ohh ...

Young-min POV

   "Whoaa ~ she's cute" . What am i saying ? I just met her and i think she's cute ? . I kept on starring at her . Her face , her sweet smile and her perfect cheekbones really caught my eye . " Hey ! Young-min hyung ! Why you keep starring at Jessica? Asked Kwang-min." I snapped out of my trance and just quietly said "Nothing ....." 

Min-woo POV

   "Whoa ~ Jinjja Kyeopta ! Wow ! *I wish i could hug her!* >o< I kept on looking at noona sparkling eyes . I can't believe that no one can appreciate such beauty !

Jessica POV

   *Young-min's pretty cute , same as Min-woo . Aoish !~ What am i thinking ? I just met them !* I stare at the boys and ask , "Why are you here in MY house?" Dong-hyun looked at the boys and came foward . "We're here because we heard about your wish . Well , not us but two important person in your life did." I looked at Dong-hyun like a weirdo and said . "My parents?"  Dong-hyun nodded and continued on , "You said that you wished to have a friends that would protect you from bullies right ? And you also wished that you had a better , life right?" I nodded , "Well , we're here to make that wish come true!" My eyes snapped WIDE open 0__0 . "What ? You heard my wish ? You eavesdropped ?!" Dong-hyun just went on saying , "Like i said before , your parents heard your wish and we had make a promise with them before to protect you when they leave your side . If you don't believe me , here , It's a note your parents gave us . I think you should read it . "I reached out for the note and opened it . *It's mom handwriting* The note said..

Dear Jessica ~ 

If you reading this , that's mean that we've passed and can no longer protect you . We saved up enough money for you to survive on your own . I'm really sorry that can't be there anymore but the six boys that made a promise with us told your father and i that they would protect you for us . Please take good care of your life and remember that we'll always be with you .                                                                                                                                                                                           Love , Mom.

Tears started to fall from my eyes and my legs were just all wobbly . I collapsed on the floor and Young-min rushed to my side. "Are you okay?" Asked Young-min , I nodded my head and held the letter close to my chest .

Young-min POV

   I saw Jessica fall to the floor and there's a sudden impulse to rush to her side . "Are you okay?" I asked . She just nodded her head and hugged the letter . *OMO . otteoke? Should i rub her back ?  Should i hug her ?  The hyungs were looking at us and they all came to where we were . I decided to hug her and calm her down . "Is it getting better?" I asked . She nodded and tell me that she couln't stand up and asked me to bring her to the couch . So i asked for Kwang-min help to help me bring her to the couch . I looked at her and took off my jacket to cover her . Everyone look at me like i'm a weirdo and i just said "Mwo?" Im trying to save her . Everyone nodded and Dong-hyun hyung said " Why dont we cook dinner for her?" She looks really tired and she might want to try homemade meal from BOYFRIEND! I nodded and then we all dispersed into the kitchen once again .

 

Yeah! Another update ! . XDD . Kamsahamida for viewing my fanfic ! I'll do my best next time k ?!

 

FIGHTING !