Im DOOM

My Wish Came True

Your POV

 

   "Get out of my way!" screamed Sa-ra, the meanest and the cruelest queenka of "Seoul Music Academy" . She pushed me to the ground and i groaned as i fell. Why am i being picked on? Anyways, i stand up , dust my clothes off , pick up my books , started to walk away from her , try to ignore her and go back to my classroom . The moment i entered my classroom , i heard snickers all around me . 

 

   "She's !", "Yeah" and "so lonely , no one wants to stand up for her." That's what i heard . I sigh and sit down on my chair. Thank god i sit at the back  and there's 3 extra sits between me and in front of me . Yeah . Im forever alone . I knew it from the moment i was being picked on. When i think about what happen just now, it sadden me . I hate Sa-ra . ! What did i ever do to her ? Nevermind , it's math time , Aw . Mrs Gang , my math teacher is soooo~ boring . I look out the window and sigh , "Am i really unlucky today ? I look at the clock and class is over . Yeah ! Looking out the window does help time pass by#.

 

   Finally , it's Lunch time ! The Moment i've waiting for . And im STARVING ! Im walking to the cafeteria and it's like it always is , people are lauging and eating. Suddenly , the cafeteria becomes silent. "What's going on ? " I turn around and i see Sa-ra.

 

   Sa-ra smirked at Jessica and just walks past her.While Jessica is eating peacefully in the cafeteria , Sa-ra walks up to her and apologize for what happen this morning . "Im just moody today." "Will you accept my apology?" Sa-ra says , trying to be nice. Thinking that Sa-ra was sincere , Jessica nods her head but that wasn't the main problem at all . The moment Jessica nods her head , Sa-ra smirks and pours her slurpee that was behind her back all over Jessica head . "Did you really think that im gonna apologize to a SCUMBAG like you?" "You're so STUPID!" "Did you actually believe me ?" Sa-ra yelled at Jessica.  Jessica grabs her things and run as fast she can to the girl's bathroom . "Aoish! What the hell's her problem!" I though she was trying to be nice with me . I hate my life! Jessica though " I wish there will be someone out there that can save me from this madness!" She didn't know that  someone was listening to her wishes after all this time. 

 

 

KAMSAHAMNIDA for reading my 1st fanfic ! Im new here and i need your opinion . Dont forget to comment ! ;D . I'll do my best next time ! 

Fighting !