Kyaaa ! Bad guys with a cute faces?!?!

My Wish Came True

   "I WISH MY LIFE WOULD GET BETTER!". Jessica screamed while sitting in the toilet at the nearest public toilet and her eyes started to became teary. "Jessica doesn't know that her wish have been heard" She cryed a lot and she even didn't realize how time pass by sooooo fast. She looked at her watch and its 4 o'clock already. She ran as fast as she can to her house because there's been rumors about a group of robbers who robs and kidnapped the poor and innocent people when the sky are getting dark. As soon as Jessica arrived at her house , she decided to take a shower since her clothes was still sticky from the slurpee that Sa-ra poured over her.

Jessica POV

   "THAT FEELS GOOD" This warm shower really can makes me energized and refresh once more ! I stepped out from the bathroom and changed into some shorts and a sweater. As i walked towards my bed , i realized that i haven't told my family about the day that i went through , so i decided to sit down on my learning chair and open my drawer that had my family picture in it . "Mom , dad , i hate my life !" " I wish i can be with you guys up there ." " There's a girl named Sa-ra in my school and she keep picked me on ." "It cant be helped and there's no one want to help me either!" I really miss you guys . . Why did you have to leave me like this ? Im so lonely here . I wish i had a friends who would protect me from Sa-ra .

   I lay down on my bed and hug my little chubby teddy bear . I miss u mom , i miss u dad . I fall asleep while crying .

 

   Would you be my girlfriend ? Oouhh ~ Brave sound . Nan neoui boyfriend ~ Nan neoui boyfriend ~ Nan neoui girlfriend ~ Nan neoui girlfriend ~ That's what i heard from my phone . I though it was my alarm but ITS NOT . Someone are calling me , and its a private number so i don't pick it up . I walk to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth . Suddenly , i heard some noise . like banging and clanking coming from the kitchen and i remembered the rumors again that everyone was talking about , the robbers ! I carefully walk downstairs and shout . "Who's there" ? and i saw 6 boys are standing as firm as they can in my house with a smiling pose on their faces . I dont know where my power came from but i yell at them and " Kyaaa ! I push 3 of them at once to the floor , punched the 4th boys at his shoulders and I wanted to kick the remaining two but i cant . Both of them are too kyeopta and looks like a good person. Then when i look back at them  especially the 4 boys that are on the floor . I cant stand watching them like this so i helped them to stand up and i asked them . " Who are you ? " 

 

YEAH ! KAMSAHAMIDA FOR READING MY FANFIC . ANOTHER UPDATE ! . I'LL DO MY BEST NEXT TIME ! 

FIGHTING !