PROLOGUE

Sweet Escape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong only had one goal in mind as he stepped hard on the brakes as he violently turned the steering wheel to keep from smashing against the wall. He pulled the lever and floored the pedal, his eyes focused as adrenaline coursed through him. There are still 2 cars on the front and the automated female voice inside his car states there are 5 kilometers left.

 

“C’mon,” he whispered as he zoomed past a sign he didn’t bother to look at, pressing on the gas pedal. He narrowly missed hitting the 2nd car as he overtook it, swerving to the left to block the car out and focusing on the first car that is only ahead of him by a couple of meters. That man was fast.

 

But he was faster.

 

That’s why his fans love him. He always go for the dramatics.

 

The female automated voice stated 3 kilometers left and he grinned. Showtime. He opened a compartment in his car where a couple of switches were installed to boost speed. All specifically designed for him. And one he always saved for last as he waited until the final Kilometer, giving the first car the impression of his victory only to be thwarted when Jiyong zoomed past him right on the finish line.

 

2 Kilometers.

 

His eyes narrowed, his hand hovering over the switches.

 

1 Kilometer.

 

He could see the black and white color of the waving flag. Smirking, he swerved to the right and flipped on the switch. His body jerked as his car zoomed forward and he could literally see the widened eyes of the other car’s driver, like a slow motion, as he zoomed past him only a couple of second before his car crossed the finish line.

 

“Woohooo!!”  He whooped loudly as he slowed his car down. He pressed the button to open up his car and wild loud cheers greeted him. He took of his helmet and brushed the sweat off his face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter