» 12

love letters » got7 mark

"oh, hey. are you okay? are you crying?" 

"can we bring this somewhere else less suffocating?" mark was a little taken aback. he forgot that he had earned himself some audience and the headmaster was also there. 

he smiled and held rose's hand, and led her to the rooftop. the crowd immediately went wild and the headmaster had a little smile on his face. 

"ohh headmaster smiled!"

"headmaster smile again please!" 

"take a photo of me with him smiling, quick!" 

-

"so, you haven't answered my question," mark started, after they sat down on the floor of the rooftop.

"o-oh, sure," rose mumbled, too embarrased. 

"and would you like to be my girlfriend?" 

okAy tHaT's fAst

rose was taken aback, she didn't expect him to be so direct. 

"sorry if that was too fast. you don't have to answer now!" he panicked when he saw her stop brushing her finger through her hair. 

"y-yes," she mumbled softly, which shook mark a little. he decided to . 

"wHaT? can't hear youuu!" he imitated the captain from spongebob squarepants' opening song, and rose wanted to smack mark but she held back. 

"yes," she said, in a more affirmative tone. 

"whhaaaa-" mark was teasing her again when this time, she really smacked him. "YES!"