» 15

love letters » got7 mark

mark was very sad that rose can't come to school on his birthday, he wanted so much for them to celebrate it together. 

he woke up feeling grumpy, but he still managed to smile at his parents when they wished him. 

he didn't feel like going to school, so he stayed at home a while more than he usually did, and he went in late. 

"happy birthday, mark!" 

"have a blessed day ahead!" 

all his classmates were wishing him, and he nodded as a sign of thanks. he didn't have any mood to talk at the moment. 

he was staring at rose's empty chair from across the classroom, and how he wished, she would appear through the door at any moment now.

-

class was over and it was lunch time, currently. he walked to locker 245, where he would usually receive notes from rose last time. 

he found one, and read through it. it was short, but sweet. he hoped that she could write a longer note. 

next, he went over to his own locker. it was still flooded with notes and flowers everyday despite him having a girlfriend already. 

but when he opened it, lots of balloons floated out of it and there was a envelope with a rose sticker on it, on top of all the other notes, and his books. 

hi!

i'm rose.

^^ its a code name because i can't let you know who i am ~

if you're thinking i'm your secret admirer right now, then you're right, smart one. 

i'll see you at the rooftop! remember to use the new pen i gave you. 

(yours ran out, right?)

-rose <3

he felt really emotional now. she rewrote his first note. mark quickly slammed his locker shut and ran to the rooftop, pushing past people in his way. 

"rose! oh my god," 

she was lighting up the candles on the cake, and on the cake it said, "happy birthday mark, i love you". rose made it herself.

"happy birthday, mark! sorry i ha-" 

mark cut rose off, kissing her. she was shocked at first, but she kissed him back, and they were at the same position for about a minute before she let go and hugged mark. 

"sorry i made your mood go down in the morning! i had to do that for the surprise!" 

"it's okay. i got what i want in the end," mark said, letting go of the hug and looking her in the eye romantically. 

"and what's that?" 

"you,"