Chapter 2

Game over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Mrs, Kim Yoona 
We , from the soul university , would like to send you our  greetings and our congratulations  . 

 We would like to inform you that you have made it to our noble contest .

The player who chosed you was none other but Mr Byun baekhyun . One of our excellent students , who would also be your other teammate   . 

On next Sunday , at 9 o'clock in the morning  , we would like to have your appearance as a confirmation ,  along with your other teammate in our school grounds , to as well explain the rules , the dates of the competition and also the punishments.

Again congratulations . Wishing you luck and safty during the game period. 

The university of soul . 
 ---------------

 

Yumin was certain that her footsteps could be heard through out all the building , her knocks though ,could be heard outside  the building . 
  All the discipline she had with herself from her house to the boys dorm was gone . She couldn't just calm herself . Every time she closed her eyes , the letter would mange it's way to her mind , with its delicate frame , and the shinny ink against the black heavy paper . 
  Baekhyun. Baekhyun . Baekhyun.  
She let out a low groan . Her fingers ached to message her pumping tembles but the thought of him opening the door any minute and seeing her weak let her raise her head even more . 
  She would be cool about it , she wouldn't demand him to explain anything , just gently fix what seemed like a trivia mistake , because it had to be or else she would lose it all . Especially if it was because that stuiped argument they had a year ago . 
   Yumin manged a sigh as she shook her head . He didn't even know her sister . It has to be mistake , she didn't even considered it as an option .
 And with that thought she did feel her self calm a little .
    Also let a little fear entered  , if the teacher saw her , a warning is guaranteed . 
   Finally the door cracked as it opened, revealing someone a lot taller to be Baekhyun . 
    She took a step back and prayed her trip her wouldn't be a waste .  
    Scratching the back of his head he leant forward , his forearm stabilizing him on the door frame . 
    His eyes seemed to widen a little , and the shook of seeing a girl in the dorm didn't settle much . 
    " Yu... Yumin? " Uncertain, he managed to get her name right though .
    Yumin bit back a sigh , deciding to go straight into the main reason . 
    " Byun Baekhyun, is he here ? " she tried to get a sneak peek,  which was hopless seeing how the boy's large build was taking all the view . 
      She looked up again at him . " I need him in urgent matter " 
     He let out a troubled sigh ,as he rubbed his eyes . What confused her was the little curse at Baekhyun  he muttered under his breath . 
    Did he know ? Probably he did .
    Considering that Baekhyun and Chanyeol friendship was a legend talked among the campus , it wasn't hard to imagine him knowing . Yet she didn't bring it up .
    He straighten his body , his lips into a thin line .
    " well he just went ou-" footsteps cutted him , and Chanyeol looked straight behind her . 
    Yumin heart could have brust out of her chest.  She did imagine the possibility of getting caught but not actually getting caught . Her records would be ruined and she didn't even find him . She mumbled a curse as she turned around. 
    " Well you are lucky ,here he is " Chanyeol said. His voice was odd and firm , almost through his teeth . He seemed angry for unknown reason . 
     Yumin stumbled back a little,  taken back how Baekhyun was only a few steps away . 
    Wearing a formal black suit ,dark just like his black hair . His bangs almost managed to hide his eyes that were now looking down at her . He as well didn't seem that shook by her .
     She forgot the fact that Baekhyun used to work in a company even when they were in a break . 
   " Does they let girls now ? " sarcasm filled his voice as he walked past her and chanyeol . 
    Calm down 
   But it was useless she stomped after him into the apartment. Chanyeol after , closing the door.  She saw a hint of not anger but disappointment in his face . 
    If anything could describe the dorms of soul university was luxury . The hall the stepped into was large , with an opened kitchen at the far wall . It was a little messy ,but yet this is a boys dorm . One tall white couch was on the middle of the room . Two light orange arm chair along with it . In the middle of all of this was coffee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter