the storm

Give me some "LIGHT"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Is this a joke? Tell me I’m just dreaming, this is just a nightmare. Please somebody wake me up and tell me everything is just a lie.

Dara still can’t believe the whole ordeal that Jiyong broke to her. After the news of Ji-eun being pregnant and Ji as the father, she found herself in L’s room. Lying down and caressing her asleep son’s hair.

It hurts, it hurts like hell. Feels like millions of needles struck her still fragile heart. She thought everything’s going to be fine but why is this happening to them.

“Lord? What did I do wrong?” she whispered, she’s broken inside and doesn’t know what to do yet.

She cried, all she could do is cry. She can’t blame him if something happened to them prior of them being together again, they were the couple at first, right? She’s the one who broke their relationship, she’s the real snake in this situation.

Still sobbing, Dara hadn’t noticed somebody standing in the doorframe looking at them.

Jiyong know he messed up big time, he loves Dara a lot, but he can’t neglect Ji-eun now. She’s carrying his child. Even if he wants to move on and be Dara he’s not an to abandon his responsibility.

“Dee.” He hushed, “Stay with me baby, hang in there. Everything’s going to be okay. I promise.”

The next day came and rays of sunshine entered the room she’s sleeping at, opening her delicate eyes she roamed her sight on the room and didn’t expect the view she’ll be seeing.

Jiyong laid on the floor, he’s hand holding hers tightly. She felt happy and sad at the same time. Sighing she slowly sat behind him and look at him with tenderness and full of love.

“Ji.” She shook him lightly. “Come on, lie beside L. You’ll get sick if you sleep there.”

Jiyong awakened on her slumber saw the prettiest girl his eyes could ever behold. “Dee.” His voice hoarse.

Dara hummed as a response and directed the middle-aged guy towards the bd. “Get some sleep. I know you’re tired and didn’t have enough sleep.”

As if tiredness consumed him, he just nodded and made himself comfortable beside their son.

Dara managed to smile, looking at the father of her son and their child on one bed brought calmness on her. She wants to stay in that position for a long time if not for the dull pain she’s feeling on the lowest part of her tummy.

“Hmmm? You awake too little bud?” she whispered and caressed it.

Since last night she feels dull pain from time to time that radiates to her back, Dara knew she shouldn’t stress herself too much because its affecting their little angel inside.

“Arasso, mama will be good for you little Light.”

She temporarily named their little angel Light. At first, she made the impression that because Jiyong and her loved the Death Note Movie a lot she should continue and name their other child Light like the counterpart of L. But because of the things happening to them, she believed that everything will be alright at the end of the day because they’ll have each other and “Light” will serve as their guide on these dark times.

Hungry, Dara went towards the kitchen and fixed herself something to eat. Everyone seems busier than the normal day. The celebration will be tomorrow, and everyone is rushing to do the last preparations. The Kwon couple was nowhere to be found, Dara guessed they might be somewhere supervising some things.

Walking towards the garden to have some fresh air, Dara didn’t expect who she’ll meet there.

 

Ji-eun.

 

The younger looked dashing to be honest and Dara knew she’s a gem worth to keep.

As if sensing somebody’s presence the other girl looked back and was quite surprise too to see Dara. She managed to smile towards her, but the friendliness that sparkled her eyes the last time was not there, and Dara can’t blame her.

“How are you? I thought you’re still at the hospital.” Dara courageously asked and walked towards her. Sitting in front of the pregnant girl too.

“As you can see I’m still alive. I believe you heard the news?” she spat. Crossing her arms on her chest.

Dara nodded, averting her gaze away from her.

“Well, aren’t you going to leave Jiyong? I’m pregnant with his child and he should take the responsibility for it.”

The younger looked fearless but Dara can’t back down too. She’s carrying his child too, but that information wasn’t spilled yet, but she knows when to stand her ground. Remembering the happiness on her son’s face she won’t lose this fight without giving it a fight.

“First of all, let me say I’m sorry for everything, I know I’m the worst person in your eyes now, but God know that I didn’t plan to snatch Jiyong from you. As people say, everything is fair in love Darling. I have a child with him too and I can’t back off just because you’re pregnant now.”

Fury painted Ji-eun’s face, not liking one bit of Dara’s words. Out of nowhere she stomped her way towards the present fiancée and without thinking twice pulled Dara’s hair and started to hit her.

“You ! Why can’t you die and leave us all in peace!” Ji-eun shouted while continuously beat Dara.

Dara didn’t dare to fight back at first because she’s afraid that she might hurt her but as seconds passed and Ji-eun became more violent, mother’s instinct kicked in when the younger almost hit her tummy.

“Please stop.” Dara tried to shield herself from her, but she kept on coming.

“I’m not going to stop you !” the younger still shouted, thrashing her way towards her.

Knowing that this will not end well, Dara pushed her softly away from her and Ji-eun lost her balance and slumped on the ground.

“Ouch!” she over reacted.

…..

Ji-eun was sitting on the ground because of Dara was the event Jiyong caught when he heard noises from the kitchen.

L woke him up from his deep sleep asking for something to eat because the little one was hungry, as he made his way he looked for the woman he love inside the house but didn’t spot her. He was about to go back towards the room where L is waiting for him when he heard the noise and immediately walked towards it.

“DARA!” he angrily shouted, seeing the pregnant girl hurt.

Ji-eun whimpered and tried to stand which he obliges to help her. Dara looked mortified.

“Ji---- Ji its not what you think.” Dara tried to reason out but was cut by the angry guy’s glare.

He checked his ex-girlfriend for any bruises and sighed when he found none.

“You okay?” he asked.

Ji-eun nodded but pouted as she caressed her tummy as if hurting.

Jiyong faced Dara, he can’t believe the older woman would be immature to do this to Ji-eun. She was pregnant for Christ sake.

 “What the hell Dee? I thought we already talked about this? How come you ended up hurting her even if you know her condition?!”

“But---but she’s the one who----” desparate Dara tried to explain what really happened but was caught off once again.

Jiyongie.” Ji-eun pouted and s her arms on the guy’s arms. “I think my tummy is hurting, can we go to the hospital? I’m afraid something bad is going to happen to our baby.”

Jiyong looked concerned and immediately ushered her away from there not giving a glance on Dara.

“Ji.” She tried to reach for him, but he was quick enough to walk away from her, only minding the pregnant girl.

Dara wants to cry, it’s not her fault but why is Jiyong treated her as if she’s guilty of hurting Ji-eun when in fact it was the younger’s fault in the first place. Biting her lip in despair she walked towards their room, packing her and L’s things despite her son’s protest.

She can’t stand to be there right now, she needs air to breath and away from there.

…..

L was having fun playing with the Park’s dog while Dara and her parents sat down on the terrace with tea for the couple and a glass of freshly squeezed orange for her.

She explained the situation to her parents and anger was evident on Mr. Park’s eyes.

Her mother hugged Dara and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter