Chapter 2

My Crush Is You

A little information about Lee and Kang's family

The Lee and Kang's family were involved with each other since generation.They always been friend from a long times ago.Seungri and Daesung are the young generation.That mean they been friend since diapers.So both of them understand and know about each other better than other.Their family have owned together 2 biggest hospital in Gwangju and another branch is in Seoul,Kang & Lee Hospital.Besides that Lee Hyun Jae also own his own company which are 3 branches of hotel while Min Na who Seungri's mother own her own dancing academy which has 2 branches in Gwangju and Seoul.While Kang Jun have his own 2 branches of shopping mall and his wife Hye Yong own her own pets shop.Their family extremely rich but Seungri and Daesung always down to earth,never care about their wealthy status,never look down on people,never be an arrogant or proud of themselves because they know the one who is rich are their parents not them.Eventhough their parents always busy but they never neglect their one and only son.Seungri and Daesung are the only son of the family,they didnt have other sibling that why both of them always stick together like twin.

Dec 2007

Seungri and Daesung at one of dancing room Min Na's academy

"Ri,how about today we try Big Bang's dance step?"

"Okay noted.So which song do you want to try?but i will make my own chreography though."

"ermm..how about we used Last Farewell?or Lies?"

"We can try both if you want to..come lets start our stretching while waiting for Hara.

Hara is one of their friend.They know her at the dance academy,she one of the student there.She always love being around and watched them dance.She always sit at the corner until one day Daesung approach her and invited her to dance with them.From that moment they always spend time together in the dance academy.

"Hi love."Hara hug and give a quick peck kiss at both of Seungri and Daesung cheeks.It the way they greeted among themselves.Most of student always think that the three if them having love triangle.Its funny though but thats what they want everyone think because they dont want to involved in relationship.So they makes people believe that they in triangle relationship.They also act intimate when people around,also makes fool of them.While behind their back they always laughed crazily.The trio tired having a love letter or student asked their phone no.They love being friend with the other but not in special relationship.Then thats what makes they start the acting.

"Why are you so late babe?" Daesung asked her after received hug and kiss.

"Im sorry Dae,i overslept.So what's type of song we will dance for today?"

"Lies and Last Farewell,its Dae idea."Seungri answered.

"oh great.i love that band and the leader.goshh!he is too cute and beauty for a man."Hara said and blushed.Seungri just rolled his eyes.He never like the leader.The freak leader with his wierd fashion and changing his colour of hair like an iguana every 6 months.He dont know why a lot of people like GD.Even his name also weird.G-Dragon.He never looked like a dragon,well his name mean dragon but his appearance far from dragon with skinny body and his muscle..okay..Seungri shake his head to make sure he stop thinking about that weird leader.

"so can we start now?" Seungri asked his friend and for a second he already forget about GD in his head because he always lose himself while he want to start dance."I show the moves first then you'll correct my step if you feel its not fit in the dance okay."

In just 5 minutes the dance room were full of students.They always love to see and learn from Seungri.He is the king of the dance after all.Everyone ready with their phone the record a video as reference.Seungri start his move when the music played.He always love dance,he got his talent from his mother.His dance are beautiful,smooth a d full of emotion which captured people heart when seeing him dance.He move like a profectional dancer,he never lack of move,always got a new move.

"i really fall in love with him J.he so beautiful when he dance.my heart always beating so fast i cant get my eyes of him." Joon Young said to his bestie.He is one of the student there.He admire and having crush at Seungri since the first time he saw him dance which is 3 months ago.From the moment he always look for Seungri,takes a hundred record of Seungri's dance.He obsess with him.

"I know Joon you been obsess about him in this three months.In your lappy full of his pictures and videos.But you know he having relationship with Hara." J answered him in worried tone.J worried about his bestie.He change too much since he saw Seungri.

"They are  not in relationship.I overheard their talking at the dance room three months ago.Seungri never been in relationship,same as Dae too.They just fool around.He said he didnt want to be in relationship." 

"Are you serious?they are not into each other?great then.so i can makes my move on Hara."

Soon they stop talking after Seungri finish his dance.The girl screaming for him,whooing him.Seungri just give them a smile.As he looks at student his eyes locked with one person.He wonder who was him.The boy wearing cap backward,his hair in brown colour,his eyes looks full of emotion.Seungri feel blushed at his cheeks.He never feel this kind of feeling before.Seungri quickly turned his head and go sit next to Dae who give him a towel and water.He dranked quickly due to his exhausted and thirsty after dancing for two songs.His eyes once again searching for the boy but he cant find him.He was so curious.He want to know the one who makes his heart fluttering.

Dae and Hara looking weirdly at Seungri.

"Ri is there anything bothering you?You looks so lost.Who are you looking at just now?" dae asked in concerned

"Nothing Dae..just someone.i dont know but his eyes makes my heart beating fast.why was that?or maybe i just too tired dance just now.."

"oh boy!who is the lucky guy?" hara asked while looks around but sadly the student already gone.

"i dont know.i never see him before.You know i never pay attention to anyone except dance in here.Just forget it.Its nothing special though." 

"ri just focus on Tae Yang okay..dont let your eyes wander around to anyone else.think about tae yabg tae yang and tae yang.your room almost full of his poster,your pillow,blanket even your towel also his name and picture." dae said with smile on his face.

"oh my god!i never knew that your obsess about tae yang." Hara laughed.

"Yahh!both of you are the same like me.Dae you're not in position to makes critism on me."baby panda said while pouting.

"our baby is pouting..i think i'll have to buy ice cream with strawberry flavour right now." dae teasing him.

"great.and makes that 4 cup of strawberry.the more the better." the panda answered with smirked form at his face.

"demanding arent we??" 

Seungri POV

Seungri just give Dae a winning smile and in his head already full with ice cream and that boy..that boy??oh come on..not again..just who is he?how did he can go through my mind barrier?why did i cant get over him??i look at him just once right..why did it give big impact to my mind..okay..focus..focus...tae yang..tae yang...

Seungri quickly get bis phone and look at his Tae Yang at his profile picture.He dont one to love anyone else.Not right now when he was too immersed with his bias.

"Here..your ice cream.i bought you 5 cup and makes sure you didnt blame me when you get your stomaches later." daesubg give him plactic bag full with ice cream which he accepted happily.Hara also got her ice cream but only 1cup of chocolate flavourand dae as usuallyhis vanilla flavour.

"ri your birthday is next week right.so got any plans?" dae asked.

"nothing..maybe my parents will throw a party like the other years.well you know they always makes a party when my birthday coming."

"sounds great to me.this year maybe the last we celebrates party in Gwangju.Next year we will celebrates it in Seoul if we accept in Seoul University."

"Yahh..you two going to study in Seoul in medical course right.I also apply there but nit in the same course.I want to be an actor." Hara suddenly voice out her ambition.They never talk about their ambition actually thats why they never knew Hara's goal.

"good.after this we will be in the same university eventhough different course but we will be stick tigether for long." dae said happily.

"J and Joon also apply at that university too.they also ask for the same course like you." she continue.."J is my childhood friend and Joon is my friend since kindergarden..but now we not too close..well maybe it because we growth up.."

"i never knew about them..this is first you mention their name to us." Seungri said while eating his ice cream.

"one day i'll introduce them to you.how about im bringing them at you birthday party??they also student in here though." hara look at seungri.

"okay.sounds great."

The trio makes their leaves after 2 hours later.Everyone look exhausted and tired after dancing.

Joon Young POv

At the corner there Joon Young seeing Seungri walking outside the academy.He silently say goodbye to him in his heart and mind hoping that tomorrow he will see him again.

"goodbye love.see you tomorrow.dreams of me baby."

He smile and start his move to go back home with his mind full with Seungri.

"i wish i can give you a hug and goodbye kiss.oh god!i already miss him.how am i suppose to spend another 12 hour without him." he murmured by himself.

Seungri POV

10pm in his bedroom

Seungri cant sleep.He shift left then right then left again.He makes a lot of positon on his bed but none of it can makes him comfortable eventhough he's sleepy.He then Big Bang song in his phone and stare blindly at the ceiling.He makes both of his band as a pillow.His mind start to think about the boy that he saw at the academy earlier.

"Just who the hell is he?why i cant get him out from my mind?oh god!my curiousity will killing me one day."

"but he cute.i love his eyes,his smile..yahhh!seungri what have you done!are you crazy??focus focus..look at tae yang.." he slap himself hoping that he will stop thinking about that boy.He cant fall in love right now..not until he meet tae yang..his bias..his crush..

He laying like that for around 2 hours and soon he drift to dream world with the boy in his mind.He hate it but there nothing he could do.that boy never leave from his mind like he want to.

Author POV

Nobody know about future.What are we plan will not happen 100% like we want to.Maybe it will takes long route or we need to confront many obstacles before we can get what we want.The important thing is to believe and patience.If we are meant to be,soon or later fate and destiny will bring us back together.