chapter one

My Crush Is You

NOVEMBER 2007

Today is the last day he has a school student status.Today is the last day he has to wake up early and hear his mother nagging while waking him up.He could not wait this day finish.After this he finally can stay up late night and get upe late everyday.So today he makes an exception,getting up early and prepare for the school."What a wonderfull day",he talking to himself with a smile on his face.

"Seungri,baby wake up now.You're getting late for school and daesung already waiting for you here",his mom said while knocking his door.

"5 min mom.I almost done here.One more last touch,tell deasungie i'll be there soon."he answered.After being satisfied with his appearance in the mirror,he smile to his own reflection.I think this should be okay,he think himself.He get up and get his bag on his bed.Actually Seungri no need to be perfect because he is already perfect.Well its god's creation though.He looks perfect with his natural beauty blonde hair(which is he get from his grandfather gene who is American),his milky white skin white as snow(prove that he was born during christmas month,winter),his small reddish lips red as strawberry(his favourite),his fluffy cheeks look even cutter when he pout(makes everyone wanna pinch his cheeks),his light brown eyes(looks y when his stares at someone),his body built perfectly with muscle and 6 packs(he and daesung were athelete at school,prove of theirs sport training),his height 5'9.He completely prefect.No wonder he one of the famous student at his school.All female students want to be his lovers,all male student makes him as their idol,some want to be his friend some want him to be their boyfriend.But Seungri always be a low profile never proud of himself always treated people kindly and friendly.He always treat them as his friend.He never thought to fall in love and never thought about having relationship with anyone.

"Goodmorning mom,daesungie."he greet his bestfriend and gave a kiss on his mother cheeks.

"So today is your last day at school.Got any plans for your future?"his mother ask while having breakfast with them in the kitchen.She looks at his son and his friend wondering their plan for their future.

"We are thinking about being a hero that can help and devited ourself to society.So we decided to further our study and taking a medical course.We can be hero without become a member or team of avenger."Seungri said while looking at Daesung and his mother.

"Yes eommani.We want to devoted ourself to society and help them."he said with a smiley face.

His mother smile when she hear about their plans.She give them her blessing and support.She hope one day their will success in everything they do because she knew they always gavr their best in everything they did.Sengri and Daesung go to school after breakfast and say goodbye to Seungri's mother.Seungri house close to school just 10 min away so they go to school by walking.

Their last day in school was spent exchanging phone number and email with friend.They also took pictures of memories because after this they did not know when to meet again.Well after this they will walk in different path according to their own ambition.Seungri just sit on his chair beside window,he looked at all his classmate one by one.He feel sad,he does not like farewell because its hurt.Everyone will be back to stranger again.Daesung can see sadness that is revealed at his bestfriend face,therefore he slowly hold his hand and squeeze it."Ri every meeting will be end with farewell.You know right.But our relationship there is bi farewell in it.I'll never leave you.We will always be friends,yesterday now and forever.I love you Riri."

"Me too Dae.I also love you.Please dont ever leave me.You know i hate farewell the most."he said in sad tone and hugging his friend.They lookead at each other and smile.Never let go of each other.

After saying goodbye and good luck to each other,they also meet the teacher and apologize for their behavior during schooling there.Seungri and Daesung go home a d spend their tine playing games in Seungri room.

"Riri!oh god,i almost forgot aboutt this,"Daesung suddenly get up from bed and open his bag to get something.

"Dae,do you wanna kill me??I almost get a heart attack here"seungri angrily look at his friend.He almost fell down from his chair because his friend suddenly screaming.

"Yesterday i went out with my mother and happen to heard this song in one of the CD shop.It was a great song.You definitely love it.That is the new band,its Big Bang group.The member of three handsome man.I search about them last night.The leader is Kwon Ji Yong known as G-Dragon,Dong Young Bae known as Tae Yang.He and GD are the same age born on 1988.And the elder Choi Seung Hyun known as TOP,he born on 1987.He has the same name as you though but i wanna makes this clear he's mine."daesung said proudly.For the first time he love an idol.He never expect he become a fan boy.

"i see.you make some research.They must be great then.So lets hear they song then.I wanna see how great they are."Seungri smirked.Daesung get up and play the CD using Seungri laptop in the table.They hear the song saw the music video and it was unbelieveable.The song are really great especially Lies.The music video was great and full of emotion.Seungri almost crying when saw the video clip.The song writer must be great and genious man.

"I told you,you definitely love it.Aww top hyung so handsome."

"i love tae yang.he looks so innocent.but i dont like the leader.his fashion was freak.What kind of fashion is that.With his hair.ohh gosh...i cant believe it.He is so weird."Seungri said.

"But the leader handsome and genious.He was the one who wrote the song."

"Are you kidding?i cant believe it.You must be wrong.I think the song writer is Tae Yang."Seungri said sacarsticly.From the start he didnt like the leader.He didnt like his style his hair and everything.

But no one known what happen to the future.It will make the world upside down.That is the first time they knew about big bang.From the moment they fan boy the band,buy all their album,their tshirt poster sticker everything about big bang.They always be a fan boy of the band.

That is the beginning of their crush.The beginning of all..The beginning of their changes in uallity..