Chapter Three

My Crush Is You

In YG office,Seoul

The Big Bang boy band practising their choreography.They always practise non stop.The concert are 4 months away.They cant manage if having any mistake on the show.The leader want to keep everything perfect.He only like perfectionist.Thats why they have to keep practising.

"Jiyong i think thats enough.You look so exhausted.We all are.We should rest early tonight."

"But Bae..."

"No but Jiyong.We need to rest and keep our body healthy.We can get sick if we continue practising like this.TOP hyung also need his rest too."

"Bae right Ji.I know you want everything to be perfect but first of all we need our body to stay healthy.Come on.Spare your hyung."

"Okay okay...guys,we stop our practice here.Everyone can go home now."

Soon all off them go back to their dorm.Everyone looks tired and exhausted.Every inch of their body feel pain due to the dance practice especially TOP.He really cant dance,his body too stiff.Furthermore he's a rapper so the dance was not his thing actually.Everyone just when to their room and rest for the whole night.They only come out for dinner and continue rest after that.

Jiyong go back to his room after dinner.He was about to compose a new song when he heard a soft knock at his door.He always compose 2 songs before he sleep.He learned that form Yg himself from beginning and now it seem like be his routine.

"Come in Bae."

"How do you know it was me?"

"I know because TOP never knock my door like you do.He always come in without permission and you knew it.Whats bring your here?"

"i know..hehe..well i just wanna see what are you up to..and i know you will never rest until you compose a song tonight..ji..you need to learn to loose yourself..you need to rest.i think you're the one who need rest the most."

"i know Bae..i'll sleep after i finish this.Dont worry too much."

"okay..promise.."

"i promise..after finish this part i'll sleep okay.goodnight Bae..thanks.."

"goodnight ji..thats what friend for.."

After finishing the song,Jiyong lay down on his bed.He slowly remember that man.He saw him dance beautifully.He dance like there no one watching him.His feeling his eyes his move all of it content a lot of emotion.That man too perfect.He knew how to express feeling through his dance.He tried to approach the man but his manager keeps calling him so he has to go without asking his name or information.He want to go there again.He love to see him dance.This time he will approach him and ask his name.While thinking if him,Jiyong slowly fall asleep.

In Gwangju

Today is Seungri birthday.In Lee's house had been busy from morning.They makes preparation for birthday party tonight while the birthday boy still laying on the bed in his bedroom with Daesung.He spend the night with Seungri becuase he want to be the first one who wish to his friend.

"Happy birthday babe.Now we have the same age sweet 17 years old."Dae hug his friend and kiss his cheek too.

"Thanks babe.You always be the first one as usual but where is my present??"

"Here it is.Open it.I hope you like it."

"oh mh god!How did you know i want this bracelet?" seungri stare at the bracelet with his sparkling eye and wide smile on his face.He always want to buy that panda bracelet.Its so cute but everytime he went to shopping mall he always forget about it.Now he received it from his friend."dae saranghae..neomu saranghae,"he hug his friend tightly.

"me too Ri but Ri i can't breath if you hug me like this," Dae smile."im glad you like it babe.you always told me about the bracelet so i know you want it," he continue and hug Ri back."I have another give for you.This time i hope you dont pass out due too happiness or shock.Here it is.Open the envelope,".Dae give Ri a red envelope.

"is this money??awww so sweet...i never though you give me a money on my birthday Dae," Seungri grinned.

"just open it babe.its more than money."

seungri open the envelope slowly.He blinked his eyes for multiple time to make sure he see the thing real on his hand.He pinch his cheek.Okay..its pain..so is it real?is he saw the real thing..not dreaming or what.Suddenly he scream and jump on the bed like kid get a candy.

"omg Dae!how did...how can...what did..i cant believe it...i love you babe," he hug his friend once again but this time he hug him tightly and kiss Dae whole face.

"yahh Lee Seungri!are you gonna kill me!" Dae try to break throgh from Ri hug  but he too strong.Well its normal from someone who learn jiu jutsu.Seungri have a lots of talents that he good in like he's clever,god of dance,prince of the school,black belt in taekwando and jiu jitsu,good in cooking,have a soft voice which can makes eveyone heart melting when he sing.Dae always admire his friend."Ri let me go,i cant breath."

"im sorry Dae.im so happy.i cant believe it.You gave me big bang concert ticket.Bae concert.i m so happy babe.at last we can meet them.I meet my crush so do you.omg Dae.what im gonna wear?we must go shopping.in my wardrobe nothing new come on!we gonna shopping!"

"wow wow wow babe.take it easy..it 4 months from now.we still have a plenty of time for shopping.now we need to take bath and prepare for party tonight.dont worry."

"sorry babe.im too exicited actually.cant wait."he smile shyly to his friend."okay,i take my bath first." he get up.and walking into bathroom for shower.Soon after he finish then Dae makes his moves into bathroom.He didnt need to borrow thing from Ri because in Ri bedroom he have his own thing.He spend his time at Ri house more than his own house.So he has his everything in Ri bedroom and bathroom.Seungri father also buy hm a wardrobe and put it in Ri bedroom and vice versa.In Dae bedroom also has Ri wardrobe too.Soon after fnish both of them go downstairs for breakfast and help the preparation.Seungri received his birthday wish from both parents and Dae parents too.He recieved a new red lamborgini from his father which mean he has to take his driving license next year and new ip 8 from mother which he always dream of.He also receiced a new dance shoes from Dae father which he want to buy next month and new parsi cat which have blues eyes and thick fur from Dae mother.He always want to have a pet.He name the cat Ai mean love in chinese. He kiss his parents and Dae parents too to tell them that he happy and love the gift so much.

The party start at 7 pm.All of his schoolmate and academy student came to the party.He received a lot of gift from his friend.Seungri wear a white suit with a bow tie,his put his bang up and make he look more mature and y.Everyone praised him for looking hot and handsome tonight.He give them a smile and a thank you for compliment.

"Hi babe,this is for you." Hara hug him give him a small peck at his cheeks and give him a gift.

"thanks babe.i thought you didnt come.i and Dae search for you but cant find you anywhere." he reply her hug and kiss at her cheek too.

"Hara...where have been?" Dae approach her and give her a hug and small peck at her cheek.They always greet each other like that and makes everyone thought they having a love triangle.But for them its only bestfriend gesture and to show they love each other.Futhermore they do want everyone to misunderstanding because well have a lot of fan makes they uneasy sometimes.

"sorry babe.im late..i didnt go by my car today.i go with my childhood friend.come let me introduce them to you." she dragged both Ri and Dae hand.Soon they met two handsome man who sit at the table next to the wall of Seungri house."babe this is Joon and J my childhood friend.This is Ri and Dae my crazy buddy."

"hello guys nice to meet you." dae greet them and shake their hand too.The four young man greet each other and exchange thier smile too.

Joon POV

At last,he manage to hold his hand tonight.His heart beating fast and he can feel his cheek burning.He want to hold Seungri hand for a little longer but he didnt want him to notice his red cheeks at the same time so he excuse himself to go to toilet for a while.

"come on joon,you can do this.dont makes yourself shame for tonight.at last you success to hold his hand and introduce yourself to him."

He manage to cool down and walk toward Seungri and his friend table.He sit next to Ri and his heart fluttering because he close to him now.He can see his face this close and sit on the same table as him.Sometimes their knee touch each other and thats makes he and Ri exchange their eyes contact.His only stare at Ri the whole night.he really cant take his eyes off from him.He really looks stunning tonight and he can feel butterflies in his stomach.

"Joon are you okay?why you look so red?are you having fever?"he startled.Suddenly he can feel hand on his cheeks,forehead and neck.Its makes his more redder than before when he notice its Ri hand.

"aaa..aaa..im...im...ehemm..im okay..it just i feel a bit cold tonight." he looked at J asking for cover up.He didnt want Ri notice that he becoming like that because of him.

"he okay Ri.he just recover from his cold two days ago." J said and give him a sympathy look.

"you wanna have some rest?i can bring you into my room if you want," Ri offered him.

"its okay..im okay..dont worry.."

"okay but if you change your mind you can tell me."Ri looks at him with a worried eyes.

"you are so kind,thanks Ri."

"welcome.."

Seungri POV

oh my god!its him...the guy i saw last week.i cant believe he is Hara childhood friend.He really handsome and stunning.

"hi im joon.nice to meet you Ri." 

"nice to meet you too joon." oh my god!his voice..did he sing?i think his voice sound like melody to me.

Suddenly Joon makes an excuse to go to toilet.Is he alright?i think his cheeks look a bit red just now?is he sick?and why am i concern about him..i mean i just met him and now im concern of him..what happenning to me..but he just become my friend and its normal right concern for a friend eventhough we just become friend a few minutes ago.After 5 minutes Joon come to join the table and sat next to me.We kept stare at each other and i can feel something in my stomach when our knee sometimes touch each other.i can see his cheeks become more red.Without knowing my hand move itself to Joon cheeks forehead and neck.I also shock of myself how can i do that and why did i do that...I hope Joon didnt notice my red cheeks.When i asked him is he okay he looks like he not in good shape..looks likes he sick..and i quickly offer him my bed which make me feel like weirdo after that.i know its weird.im not myself tonight..i dont know..i also received a weird and curious expression from Dae..thats mean he will interrogate me for the whole night later.thank god joon reject my offer..if not i dont what wil people think of me..but i still worried about him and asked him if he want to rest he can told me.okay..im super weirdo..

Soon the party over.Everyone slowly go home except for Dae.He will stay here tonight and i have to prepare myself later.He will ask me a lots of questions later..We just help to clean up and arrange back the table before my mom asked us to go up to clean ourselves and take a rest.But i dont think i can sleep tonight..we got a super curious detective in the house..and i cant even lie to him because he will see through me..thats mean i have to spilt out everything..