chapter four

My Crush Is You

At Seungri's Bedroom

after the party,dae and seungri go back to bedroom.tonight dae gonna sleep with ri..he will not go back until he ask about joon to seungri..he will not let him sleep tonight.

ri before we start everything..you better go take a shower first okay..and prepare yourself..you have a lot of thing that you need to explain to me later..

but dae...cant it wait?can i pass it for tomorrow??please...today is my birthday..seungri try his luck while giving his puppy eyes to his bestie..

no ri..that not gonna happen..and please dont give that puppy look..that will not change my mind..off you go ri..now..

but dae...

now Lee Seung Hyun!!no more bargain..

okay..dae is serious..seungri quickly rush into bathroom..whenever dae call his real name he have to obey..or everything will get worse..dae and his tempered..its the same like volcano explode...or even worse..he is the real lion in human body...seungri suddenly laugh when he try to imagine dae in lion body..

are crazy in there lee seungri??!!

he could hear dae shouting and banging the door..hehe...if dae knew what is his imagination he will be angry..

nothing dae..its just that i suddenly thinking about 9gag which i saw yesterday..its funny...

whatever..just finish you shower faster...

okay dae..

after 15 min seungri comes out from bathroom daesung quickly come in and takes quick shower..he cant wait to know about joon..when he finish..he saw seungri already lay on the bed while hug tae yang..i mean pillow with tae yang face..dae wear his pijama and join seungri on the bed and hug his pillow which have a picture of Top on it..

okay..now explain..what happen between you and joon..you doesnt like someone who can offer his room to anyone else except me of course..not to say that your bed...i mean YOUR BED seungri...your precious private space and your bed which has Tae Yang on it..

okay..okay...i know..let me explain..give me 10 min uninterrupt time okay..no question within 10 min until i finish my story..

okay babe..im listening...

so seungri started to explain the first time he met joon..or more to met joon's eyes while dancing yesterday..they locked eyes with each other and soon he cant find him after finish his dances step..he told dae he cant sleep that night and always thinking about joon..he cant stop thinking about him..but the face he think is like a bit different from joon..or maybe that time he wore cap and mask..but his eyes..yes..his eyes looks the same..ermm maybe...he also dont know..he cant be sure himself..but his heart keep beating faster and he can feel zoo in his stomach..not only butterflies..everytime their knee touch each other he can feel electric shock to his skin..he dont know why...but he keep thinking about joon even now..

okay...thats all..seungri take a deep breath after finish his explanation while waiting response from dae..but there nothing..there is no sound or movement comes from dae..

dae...dae...yahhh kang dae sung...are you hear me...down to earth dae sung...

uhhh...aaa...im sorry..i still cant believe my ear...are you want to tell me thay you fall in love??the great Lee Seung Hyun fall in love??

i dont know dae..why dont you tell me?you know me better than myself arent you??i dont understand..but he is a guy dae..not a girl..how can i fall in lobe with a guy...im mean i know my uality is different but still i cant except it..

but you never fall in love with a girl too right..so how could you be so sure about your uality?i also love guy..

but its different..you love an idol..but joon is not idol..

i know ri..but in love there is no rules..no logical..no law..love always insane and crazy..you knew that right..you always read love story do you...

i know..that why im gonna make thing more clear..i want to make sure of my heart and feeling..im gonna meet joon as soon as possible...i need to sort out my feeling dae..

i know..come here..let me hug you..im sorry ri..i know you confuse but for now just have some sleep okay...

soon dae drift out to dreamland..he also tired today..result of the party of course..but seungri still wide awake..he cant sleep...he still thinking about joon..then he take out his phone and sent text to Hara to asking joon's phone no.

Ri : hi hun..are you asleep?

Hara : hi babe...not yet..still awake..

Ri : can i ask you something?

Hara : anything for you babe..what is it?

Ri : ermm..uhhh...it embrassing...promise me you wont laugh..

Hara : what is it ri?okay..i promise..

Ri : can i ask for joon's no?

Hara : joon's no?okay...i thought its something serious..you really scared me just now..im sending his contact no right away..

Ri : sorry..and thanks hun..later i'll explain to you once i sort out of everything..

Hara : okay ri..take your time..

Ri : thanks..go get some sleep ok..its late..gdnight..

Hara : okay ri..you too..gdnight..

after finished texting Hara..seungri thinking about joon..should he sent a text right away??or wait until tomorrow?well..it 2 am now..maybe he already sleep...but..he cant stop thinking..so after 10 min he start typing text and send it to joon..

Ri : hi joon..im seungri..hara's friend..sorry..i got your no from her just now..sorry if i disturbing you..

Joon : hi ri,its okay..i happy because you text me..i was thinking about to ask your no from her too..

Ri : you did?i guess i have one more step in front of you then..i hope you didnt startled received my message..

Joon : its okay ri..im okay with it..more than okay..

Ri : joon,can i ask you something?

Joon : what is it ri?

Ri : can i meet you tomorrow at 3 pm?

Joon : sure..where will we gonna meet ri??

Ri : at the park..next to the academy..

Joon : deal..meet you there tomorrow..

after bid each other goodnight wishes..they stop texting each other..soon after that,seungri also joining dae in dreamland..cant wait until tomorrow pm..

Joon POV

after finish text..joon slowly put his hp on the table lamp next to his bed..then he sit up straight try to process everything happen just now..is that real?it is not dream right...he tried to pinch his cheek..his thigh..

ouchhhh...he can feel the pain..okay...breath joon young breath...that was real...okay..its not dream...breath..breath...

yeahhhhhhh...yahhhuuuuuuuuuu....yes yes yes yes yes!!!!!!

yahhh!!joon young!!are you crazy!what make you scream like crazy at 2.30 am??!!im sleeping you know..almost have kissing scene with Hara and you spoil everything...my dream...aarrrgghhh!!

sorry J..i cant believe tomorrow im having a date...

what!!a date??are you dreaming or what??!

at first i thought its a dream but not..i have proof in my phone..seungri want to meet me tomorrow...oh my goddd...what im gonna wear??oh my god...i need to buy a new cloth...im tremblimg right now J..see...my hand..oh goddd!!

yahh joon young..it just a meet up okay..not a date..behave yourself...

okay..i know..but tomorrow..its gonna be just us..just me and seungri..alone...it just like a dream J...i cant wait..

so just go to sleep cant you??or you wanna have an eye bag under your eyes tomorrow??

okay j...gdnite...

soon joon young and J also went to dreamland..

In Seoul

while everyone in deep sleep..there is jiyong the one still awake..sitting on his table thinking about a new lyrics..but tonight is the worse night...after sitting there for 2 hours he still havent wrote a single line..or even a word..he cant find anything in his mind...he is lacking of idea...he cant think about anything...it just 4 months left..he need to finish up this song..they need to perform new song on this tour..but why he still cant find an idea...

arghhhh!!!he suddenly screaming..he throw away everything that on his table..he feel frustated..why cant he thinking about anything...so he go out from his room and walk into his balcony..maybe its time for him to smoking..he take out of his cigarette and start smoking..he knew that is a bad habbit but he only can release his stress that way..by smoking or clubbing..but tonight he is not in the mood for clubbing..

while he stand there,suddenly he thinking about that boy..the one he met at the dance academy..how can be someone that perfect exist in this worl??his panda eyes,his smile,his pink lips,his sharp jawline,his soft cheeks,his body,his milky skin..he too perfect..he looks so stunning even without make up but full with sweat...they locked eyes for a couple minutes..he want to look for him longer but his manger call nonstop so he have to go...he want to go there tomorrow..he need to find that boy again...

as he thinking about him,suddenly his head full of idea...so he go back to his room and start to compose a new song..he wrote a song about that boy..yes..based on that boy...jiyong smile by himself..at last..he found his muse...tomorrow he will go to that academy to find his muse..yes..tomorrow..