Unfortunate?

My Human, her Angel. Her human, my Angel.

Taeyeon didn’t understand why she even bothered to buy a bed. There was literary no point for it. She would always go to sleep on it at night, but wake up every morning on the floor. Well at least now she had put pillows all around her floor so that at least she wouldn’t wake up with bumps on her head. As odd as it might seem, the pillows were actually so comfortable that waking up to go to work is always a struggle for her. Like today. As soon as she woke up and checked the time on her phone, Taeyeon ran to the washroom to freshen up. She grabbed whatever clothes she could find, not bothering to check if they were washed or not. What does it matter anyway? It was either wear a dirty t-shirt and get to work on time or find a clean t-shirt and lose her job. This was her third time being late this week and eight time this month, she NEEDS to get there on time.

She grabbed her keys, slipped on her slip-ons and made her way to the bus station. But of course Taeyeon’s life wouldn’t be her life if one unfortunate event didn’t get followed by a chain of unfortunate events. She obviously missed her bus. When Taeyeon saw her bus moving from afar, she abruptly stopped running, making the person behind her bump into her and drop her purse. The person didn’t bother to say anything but she did give Taeyeon an amused smile. As beautiful as the woman was, the smile really creeped her out so Taeyeon just left after apologizing. She headed back to her apartment. The best thing about it was that she lived right above her favorite café. She would often go there to relax or when it got too quiet in her apartment. She obviously lost her job today but at least she had put an advertisement for a new roommate, that would at least help her save, hopefully someone worth being a roommate would come contact her soon.

As Taeyeon was waiting in line to order, someone on the door caught her attention. It was the woman she bumped into earlier. The woman too spotted her at the same time. When she saw Taeyeon she again gave her the same amused smile. Taeyeon turned away as soon as possible, she wanted to avoid this extremely beautiful but creepy lady.

Why is this pretty lady starting at me? is there something on my face? Talking about faces, I wonder what she does to keep her skin so beautiful..I bet it water. Drink more water Tae!

 Taeyeon was in her own world that see didn’t even notice that the lady was standing really close to her, really really close. She was now convinced that this lady was a kidnapper. She wanted to get out of there but when she felt the lady’s breath on her ears, all Taeyeon could do was close her eyes and pray that nothing happens to her.

“Looks like no one’s gonna tell you, you’re wearing your t-shirt the inside out.” The woman whispered to her.

Taeyeon didn’t understand at first but as soon as she did, she felt her cheeks heating up. She grabbed the back of her t-shirt and felt the tag. The woman was right. Taeyeon contemplated on what to do. Should she act like nothing happened and proceed to order or should she go to the washroom and make her escape. She chose the latter. Taeyeon quickly ran to the toilet, not wanting her embarrassment to last any longer. When she got out, she didn’t look anywhere but sprinted to the elevators. It was just about to close but thank god, she put her hand in between the doors right on time. When the doors opened the she found herself yet again with same lady she wanted to get away from.

“Well since we’ve met a couple of times now I’d like to introduce myself, I’m Tiffany Hwang. Hopefully your new roommate, Kim Taeyeon.”