Rules of a Guardian Angel

My Human, her Angel. Her human, my Angel.

Rules of a Guardian Angel. 4th edition. Written and revised by God.

These are the basic rules for Guardian Angels. It only brushes through them. Course in the Academy will go through the rules in-depth.

  • To officially become a Guardian Angel all candidates must study in Angel Academy. The spirits from heaven are eligible to apply too.
  • All candidates must go through all the courses in Angel Academy to qualify to get wings.
  • Only by obtaining wings can candidates become Guardian Angels.
  • Failure to pass even one course will result to elimination from the academy. They can try again next year.
  • Once wings are obtained Guardian Angels will finally receive their mortals.
  • Guardian Angels must protect their humans at all cost unless contacted by Grim Reapers. 
  • Failure to protect the humans will result in exile for 3 angel years. They will have to go through all courses of the Academy again.
  • Angels must try to act as human as possible, they must  not reveal who they really are to the humans.
  • Angels must avoid falling in love with their humans*
  • Angels must not let humans touch their wings, it will weaken them.
  • Protecting a human does not mean that Angels do not allow them to make small mistakes. They must learn things on their own, it is essential part of human life.

 

 

 

* PLEASE try to not fall in love with your human, it puts the council in a difficult position. In the first edition of the rules it was strictly prohibited but happened anyway. I would sincerely like to apologize to the first generation of Guardian Angels who had no choice but to follow such strict rules. At that time, we had failed to see the beauty of these mortals. We also made the rules in modern day language instead of the pre-angel era language…again sorry first gens.