Human

My Human, her Angel. Her human, my Angel.

"You are the most unfair God ever!”

“Tiffany what did I tell you about barging in the council room like that”

“I worked so hard all this time and this is what you give me? A puppy?”

“A puppy?”

“Why God why? All the other Guardian Angels got a human except me. I mean am I not good enough to get a human? Just yesterday you told me to look forward to the placements and I thought you had someone special planned for me. Puppies are adorabe and all but seriously?”

“Oh dear! Not again. Tiffany stop your ranting. YURI! Come here at once!”

Tiffany should have seen it coming. Of course that brat did this! She was the top of her class there’s no way that she would end up with a puppy while everyone else got a human. She bet that God had planned a difficult human for her, maybe a gangster? She couldn’t wait to see who it was.

“What? What is it? I was just about to get some beauty sleep.”

Tiffany couldn’t help but roll her eyes. Yuri and beauty sleep? Why? She’s a goddess! She can’t get any more beautiful than she already is nor does she need sleep!

“Yuri, we all know that is a lie. You’re a goddess. Gods don’t even sleep! Moreover you’re the goddess of the sun. You’re always bright and beautiful.”

“Well thank you my little sister for that compliment”

“I was just stating the facts not complimenting you!”

“Well then that’s even better don’t you think?.”

“argh whatever.”

Yes, that’s right. Yuri is Tiffany’s sister. She is four angel years older than Tiffany but acts like a total three-year-old. Tiffany often wonders how did Yuri even become the Sun goddess. But unlike Yuri and the rest of her family, Tiffany choose to be a guardian angel. All immotals given a choice to attend to the academy to be a God or a guardian angel. Or they can just choose to be lazy and do nothing at all, it a very flexible system. But growing up in a family of gods, Tiffany wanted to do something different but she wasn't the lazy type so she choose to be a guardian angel.

“Girls stop this at once! If you haven’t noticed I’m in a very important council meeting right now. Yuri stop playing with your little sister and give her the real tablet with her human’s information. And Tiffany for the last time, LEARN TO KNOCK!”

Tiffany looked around to see all the Greater Gods and Goddess looking at her with unamused faces. Nither Tiffany or Yuri cared very much. They knew the Gods loved them no matter what. Yuri choose to smile and wave to tease them a little more.

“Now that its settled can the two of you leave so that we may continue our meeting?”

“I never thought I’d see a day where God would ask us for permission, Tiff. It’s this exciting? Now let’s get out of here before he sets us on fire.” Yuri said before snapping her finger and making both of them disappear. Tiffany was so glad that God was a chill guy or else Yuri’s playful nature would have gotten them brunt to death a long time ago.

“Ok can you please give me the tablet so that I can be on my way now Yuri?”

“but what’s the rush little sister? there’s nothing exciting about that human. Come with me instead, I heard the nymphs are going to the river.”

“Yuri, you just want me to guard while you peep at them! It’s not fun and I feel bad for them. I’m going to tell them about this, I would love to see them gang up agaisnt you.”

“My my, such big threats. Ok here you go. Earth is a fun place so don’t forget about me once you’re there little Tiff.” She said while ruffling Tiffany's hair.

Tiffany rolled her eyes at Yuri for the second time in 10 mins before snatching the tablet. She finally got to check her human’s data base and it was the exact opposite of what she was expecting. Instead of a badass mobster, that God was having trouble with,  it was a normal girl who hadn’t committed even one crime. Tiffany, best guardian angel of her grade, was going to be the guardian angel of an ordinary human and the she didn’t hate it one bit. Actually, she was excited because her human was one of the cutest things she had ever seen.

“Just wait for me Kim Taeyeon. I’m going to take such good care of you.”