Alone

Because Of You

I guess that Eunwoo don't love me anymore. Why shoud I care for someone like him? Move on, lets just move on. 

Oh! Its Kris's flight today. I should go to the airport and see him for the last time. Last time... it sounded heavy for me. 

I went to the airport and the crowd was no joke. I saw Kris with his black cap on and I waved at him. He squinted his eyes and waved at me back. His eyes signaling me that we should meet at somewhere quiet. 

We both met at an area that's remote and he handed me a bag.

"Whats this?" I asked.

"For you." Kris said and scratching the back of his head.

"Oh, thank you." I said and smiled.

"I thought you won't come and send me off." Kris said.

"At first I thought that I should stay at home but then I just need to free myself so I go out and met you." I said.

"Your eyes are puffy? Are you okay?" Kris asked.

"Oh, thats nothing." I said.

"Tell me, hows your boyfriend..." Kris asked.

"Well, last night... I went to him and he left me out alone. I slept at his doorstep. I'm such an idiot." I said and laughing.

Kris's phone vibrated and it was from his manager telling him to go. 

"I'm sorry I need to go!" Kris ran.

"Bye Kris for now..." I said although he disapparead already. 

I went home and opened the bag that Kris gave me. 

He got me 2 hoodies and one sweater. He left me a note and gave him his number. 

'So, if you need to talk. Just call me. I maybe busy but I'll try to help you.' Kris's note said.

So sweet and it reminded me of Eunwoo. He used to stick sticky notes everywhere just to remind me things that I should do. I cried once again hugging my knees towards my chest.

I saved Kris's number and tried to text him.

Me: Hi its Jina.

KW: Oo hehe

KW: do you like it? 

Me: Yeah, THANK YOU EMPEROR WU

KW: Np, I hope you get better. 

KW sent you a photo. 

Me: aww cute xo

KW: thnks! 

 

I put on the hoodies and sweater that he got me and took a pic of myself in it. 

Me: Sent KW photos.

KW: You look pretty tbh!! ♡.♡ 

Me: u hv a great taste in woman fashion. XD.

KW: duh! Its Kris Wu aye wassup. Hahahaha xD

Me: heol xD

I locked my phone and switched on my laptop trying to find things I can do at home. 

Yoga✔

Is that the only thing I can afford myself to do? 

Huh...