Truth

Because Of You

Cha Eunwoo P.O.V

What have I done to her!? If its not because of Shirney... its so hard to let Jina go. 

"Hey Eunwoo Oppa!" Shirney said.

"What do you want?" I said coldly.

"So this is a pic of your girlfriend, Jina. I'm going to spread this photo." Shirney said and smirked.

"Stop it. You better n-" I said and then Shirney cut me off.

"Or Jina, will get a lot of hates from Kris Wu's fans. Break up or this picture will go viral.." Shirney smirked.

Because of Shirney... I ruined Jina. I love her so much. I don't want her to suffer. She had suffered enough. 

Jina P.O.V

What have I done to Eunwoo... I thought we were so happy together. 

"Jina?" Kris spoke.

"Yeah?" I said.

"I'm sorry I can't send you home. I have my flight tomorrow." Kris said.

"You're leaving..." I said and tears were crawling out from my eyes.

"I'm sorry." Kris said and held my hands.

"Thats okay Kris. Goodbye.." I said and waved at him as I left.

Guess what, happiness won't last for long.

I went to the bridge and looked downwards. I cried and screamed out loud.

"EUNWOO! HOW CAN YOU LEAVE ME!? WE'VE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 2 YEARS NOW..." I cried.

A man came and said,

"Heartbreak maybe lasts long but its not okay if you don't move on. Try." 

He left and I turned my back only saw the man in black clothes. 

I went home and cried all night. I couldn't stand it anymore I need to go to Eunwoo.

I run as fast as I can and knocked on his door. He looked restless and his eyes were puffy. 

"Yaa! How could you do this to me?!" I said hitting his chest.

He slammed the door and left me alone outside. 

I cried as I sat on his doorstep. It was so cold that my feet felt numb. I fell asleep outside his house like a stray cat.