D Day

Because Of You

I put on my Ohio sweater and a ripped jeans and then paired it with my black Vans. I looked great I guess. 

I went to the concert earlier because I am afraid if its going to be overcrowded. 

I looked at the ticket and searched for my seat... It was the closest, nearest seat ever! Damn, when did I get so lucky. 

I sat down and took a few selca. As a VIP ticket holder I was given a pass that allows us to see Kris. The VIP members was not that many like 50 people I guess. And guess what, they all looked at me as if I am not rich enough(I am though). 

Whatever lets just ignore them because I'm not here to see them. The concert has started and Kris saw me. He smiled at me knowing that I'm there. 

A security asked me to go at the backstage at 8 pm and I have no idea what's happening. So I guess to myself that I am that lucky fans once again.

I cried through the concert because after this, I'm not seeing Kris in front of me anymore. Just on the screen. 

It is 8 pm and then I went backstage.

"Hey! Jina?" Kris said.

"Yes. You asked me to come here right?" I asked shyly.

"Yeah" Kris said.

"Here! Enjoy your birthday okay?" I said as I handed him his present. 

"Oh you don't really have toooo~ but thank you." Kris laughed.

Wow he's so nice today. 

"There's a cologne that I made by my own for you... Its okay if you don't like the smell cause it's made by hands anyway hehe." I said.

"Its okay. I like cologne." Kris said.

So I guess that, tonight will end. I hold back my tears and he saw me did that.

"I saw you crying already..." Kris joked.

I just smiled at him with teary eyes.

He hugged me and I broke into tears.

"I've never got this lucky before... Thank you Kris for making me feel the lucky one even just for tonight." I cried.

"No problem and don't cry. You'll smudge your makeup later on." Kris said.

My phone vibrated. Why does it have to vibrates at this right moment with Kris!? It was Eunwoo, my boyfriend.

"Where are you?" He said.

"I'm at Kris Wu's birthday party concert. Why?" I asked.

"We need to talk." He said.

"Can you just talk now?" I said.

"Whatever. Lets break up." He said.

I dropped my phone and fell down on my knees. I hugged my knees telling me that everything's happening for a reason. 

But, why? Why? Why does it have to be in front of Kris? I looked pathetic enough that time... 

"You okay?" Kris asked. 

"Not at all..." I said smiling while holding back the tears. 

"Can I hug you?" I asked.

"Sure." Kris said.

I hugged him and told him my story. 

"I never thought that I would be this close to you. I always save up money just to see you but it was never reachable. I had a mother but all she did was stay mad at me for no reason and so I left the house. And then I met my boyfriend, he was so caring and gentle that even other girls are crazy about him. He treated them as he treated me. I am crazy for being loved but still got hurt in the end... I-" I said and Kris cut me off.

"You're worth to be loved. Trust me. I may not know you that much, but your eyes says a lot." He said. 

"Can you punch me in the face and tell me that this isn't a dream?" I said.

"This is not a dream." Kris said.