Worth It

Because Of You

"Sir, do you have any part-time jobs that I can apply?" I said to the shop owner.

"Ah yes, but are you sure?" The shop owner asked.

"Yes, I can do anything." I said convincing him.

"You need to wear a mascot and give out the leaflets." The shop owner said.

"When will I start?" I asked.

"Tomorrow." The shop owner said.

"Thank you sir!" I said and bowed 90° to him. 

At least I'll have money to go to the concert maybe... and then I need to save money to buy myself a small house. 

The next day, 

I put on the mascot and give out the leaflets to everybody that are passing by. It was really hard because it was so hot and suffocating to be inside this monster mascot.

I sat down on the bench and rested. I unlocked my phone and checked my SNS. Everything about Kris Wu. Kris will held his birthday party soon and I really need to go. 

It is 5 pm and its time for me to go home. Before I went home, I went to the Gong Cha to get some peach smoothie. I was shocked to see what was in front of me. 

"Kris?" I said.

"Umm, sorry I need to buy my drinks first." He said.

"Can we take pictures together?" I asked.

"I came from a very far country to be honest and I don't always get this chance..." 

"Okay okay sure," Kris said. 

What a cold city guy to be honest.

"Thank you!" I said and bowed. 

He smiled at me and left the shop. I went and sit near the window while drinking my smoothie. 

Kris came in once again buying drinks for his staff. 

"Kris! Do you have a phone charger?" I asked. 

What the am I doing?! Why am I like this!? What the heck is wrong with me!?

"Uh? What? I think I have it but its in my car." Kris said.

"Ummm can I borrow it for awhile? Its really urgent." I said as if it was really important.

Luckily that there were no fans at all except me there. 

"Wait here, I'm going to take it." He said rushing.

I smiled like crazy realizing how crazy I am. He went back into the store and hands me his phone charger. 

"I'll wait until your battery is enough." Kris said scratching the back of his head.

It was pretty awkward between us two because I don't want to show my inner fangirl in front of him. Act normal, Jina. Don't screw up this moment. 

Damn! I can't believe that I'm sitting with him!! Am I going to die tomorrow or what. 

"Are you done?" Kris said.

"Oh, its 60% already. Thank you Kris." I said and handed him his charger. 

Suddenly my phone vibrates, and it was from my friend.

F: hello? Jina!

Me: what?

F: KRIS'S TICKET IS SOLD OUT!

Me: What!?

I said as I stumbled on the floor crying. Kris was about to leave that time and he freezes hearing me crying. 

He turned to face me and grabbed my hands. We both went outside..

"Why?" Kris said.

"Nothing..." I said still crying loudly.

I looked like a little child who lost her teddy bear. What a shameful moment...

"Tell me, I can help maybe.." Kris said in his husky voice. 

I hugged my knees face palming my face and embrassed but I was brave enough to tell him.

"Your ticket is sold out... I just did my part time job today and have enough money to buy your ticket. But I guess this will be the last day seeing you." I said crying and lowering my head. 

"Stand up." He said coldly.

I stood up and he gave me a VIP ticket for his show. 

"How much should I pay?" I said smiling at him like crazy.

"Its your lucky day today. Its for you. Don't cry... You've had enough today." Kris said.

"Thank you once again Kris." I said.

"See you there...?" Kris said.

"Jina," I smiled and waved him as he left.

YASS! I SAVED MY MONEY! I CAN BUY HIM GIFTS!