Chapter 3

For who I am

Hello guys! Thank you for the subscribers. I hope you enjoy this chapter and don't forget to leave comments. 

 

 

"Mom" Jessica scream.

"Jessica, where were you?" Anger, that was the look that Jessica's mother was going through. ''You know that I and your father have to work and you have to look at your sister, who will get her friends later."

"What? Besides being her nanny, I have to babysit her friends too? This is ridiculous. I can never do anything, I don't have social life, because I have to spend every afternoon being a nanny."


Jessica was upset, she loved her sister, but she also wanted to go out and have fun with her friends. She understands that her parents have to work, but they only do this, every day, the same thing, and when they are not working, they are having fun somewhere, while she and Krystal, her younger sister, stayed at home, watching TV.

"So all you want, is a social life. Studies? Work? You have to focus on it. Social life, going out with friends, this is not good for you grades, this will not give you good jobs and Krystal is still a child, she is not old enough to stay home alone, or go out with friends."

"Krystal has 15 years, she's not a baby anymore, Mom." Jessica screams.

"No matter, she may be 20, while you and she live here, the rules than i and your father, will be followed." Dayana, yells, closing the door and leaving.

"Unnie, if you want to leave, you can, I not say anything to Mom." Kristal appears unexpectedly on the stairs.

"No, Krystal, that's okay, I'll stay here. When your friends arrive you let me know, I'll be in my room."

"Ok!"

Lying in her bed, Jessica, was talking to herself.
"First, I get stress with arrogant idol, now I get stress with my mother and her follies." Jessica said to herself. ''And I'm very excited to see who's gonna be the next stress today"

"JESSICAAAA," Krystal shouted. "Your friend, Yoona, is here."

Jessica jumped out of her bed and ran into the living room. "Yoona?"

"Sica" Yoona was pale, and with a bag on her back. "We can talk."

"Yes" Jessica was worried about Yoona, she had a crying face. "Let's go to my room."

As Yoona went upstairs, Krystal, a little curious and worried, asked. "Unnie, is she okay?"

"I don't know, I'll talk to her." Jessica climbed the stairs quickly. "Yoona, are you okay?"

Yoona was sitting on the bed, her head down, crying silently.

"Yoona, what's going on?" Jessica hugged heavily, and kissed Yoona head. "Don't cry, I'm here."

"Today, I had a ballet performance, and I didn't expect my parents to be, I didn't know they were there." Yoona, began to speak slowly with tears in her eyes. So, after the performance, I was walking away hands-on, with Erika, the girl I like and she kissed me, so my parents saw. They were very angry, I had never seen them like this, they screamed a lot and slapped my face in front of Erika, then they took me away and kicked me out of the house."

Yoona tremble a lot, she couldn't stop crying. "They said I was the family shame"

"No, you're incredible. The family's shame is them."Jessica hugged even more. "I love you. I'll help you, I promise."

****************

"Tiffany Hwang, do you know what you did?" Park Yung, snsd's manager, shouted. "This video of you, sticking queue and arguing with a girl, is on every news site."

"But I just asked, this girl is what freaked out." Tiffany a little scared of her manager, tried to defend herself. "The boy let me pass, she was the last in queue, she started screaming and I didn't even yell back."

"Regardless of whether he's letting you pass, you're a public person, you have to set an example of education for your fans, not arrogance."

"But oppa, she was not arrogant" Taeyeon tried to defend Tiffany.

"Unnie, she was. Regardless of who you are, the rush you are, you can not stick queue, it's lack of respect and education." Seohyun said, shocking the girls and giving pride to the manager.

"It seems like only Seohyun, it continues the same way she debuted." Yung said, shocking the girls even more. 
"Tiffany, you're going to apologize to your fans e this girl for your lack of education."

"As I'm going to apologize to her, I don't know who she is, where she is," Tiffany shouted."And I'm still the same, I was just hurry."

"If you continued the same, you would not insist that this attitude was right, Tiffany from two years ago would never do that." Yung said with a disappointed look on his face. "SM has already discovered who the girl is, her name is Jessica Jung, she is 19 and she is studying at WWE university, now go apologize."