Chapter 2

For who I am

Hi guys!! Thank you for the comments and views.      ------------------------------------------------------------

"Look here." "Smile" "That"

Photos and more photos, that summed up Tiffany's morning, she's has been since at 8 am taking pictures with her group. 

Tiffany Hwang, 25, known for her charisma and also for her beautiful eyes-smile, was the lead singer of one of the biggest groups in Asia. Tiffany along with Taeyeon, Sunny, Hyoyeon and Seohyun form the SNSD.

"Okay girls, 45-minute break."

"Finally" Hyoyeon grumbled exhaustively, she couldn't take anymore pictures, she was with sleepy, hungry, and don't have anymore patience.

"I just want to throw myself in my bed and sleep." Sunny threw herself on the couch and closed her eyes, wishing for her beautiful bed. "I just need sleep."

"Me too, but my hunger is greater." Taeyeon said, "Where's the manager when you need him?"

Tiffany, who was watching quietly, said, "There's a coffee shop nearby, I can go get something."

"Yes, unnie, please." Seohyun begged.

"I can go with you, if you want," Taeyeon said a little nervous.

Taeyeon had a little crush on Tiffany and would do anything to get the girl, even tell the SM CEO that Tiffany was dating hidden with a Korean model, Jake.

SM forced Tiffany to end the dating because the boy was much younger than her and this could upset fans and society.

Since then, Tiffany has been ignoring Taeyeon and her attempts to try to talk to her. She is still very hurt by what Taeyeon did and will not forgive her anytime soon.

"No need, I'll go alone." Tiffany said already walking - she didn't want to go alone, but it is better to goalone than go with Taeyeon.

The coffee machine was on the corner, it didn't take long for Tiffany to arrive.

The queue was huge, and she was in a great hurry.

"Excuse me, can I come in front of you?" She decided to ask, she is Tiffany Hwang, a member of one of Asia's largest groups, of course he will let her pass in front.

"I'm in a bit of a hurry, it's okay for you?"

Paralyzed. It was as soon as the boy stood after seeing Tiffany Hwang in front of him, he only knew how to nod, allowing her to pass in front.

OMG He is very cute...

"Thank you"

"Excuse me." A woman yelled at Tiffany making the coffee shop,that was full, stop and look at her.

"It might be all right for him, but it's not for me." The woman said loud and clear with a totally serious expression, shocking everyone in the coffee maker.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I'm in a bit of a hurry." The woman said with a little frightened look.

"I'm in a hurry too, but I'm not even asking to step in front of other people." The Woman answered in a serious tone.

Tiffany was shocked, why was this girl talking to her like that?

Does she know who I am?

"Oh my God, how can she talk to her like that?"

"How dare she talk to Tiffany unnie like that? "

"What's going on here?" Said a man.

"It's this girl, she doesn't want to leave Tiffany-shi get ahead"

"That girl no. My name is Jessica."
The girl replied, "John, I'm just not going to let anyone stick the queue while I'm in it."

Her name is Jessica? Big Deal.

My God, why is this girl so angry?

What is her problem?

"Tiffany-shi?" "Oh my God."
The man ignored what the girl named Jessica said and shouted with joy at seeing Tiffany. "I'm your fan, I'm a sone ''

"Thanks." Tiffany was shy with the unexpected reaction, she didn't expect the man to be her fan, at most she hoped he would recognize her.

"Please, Tiffany-shi can make your request, you don't even have to pay. "

"No, I-''

"No way, "The girl named Jessica said interrupting Tiffany and shocking her and the rest of the coffee maker again.
"She came after me, she's the last in queue and no, I don't care who she is, where she came from, and how she's in a hurry"

"Jessica, for god's sake" The man said shocked "She's Tiffany"

"I don't care," Jessica shouted angrily, scaring them all again.

After all this, Tiffany decided that she'd better leave, she never thought she'd go through it, she's embarrassed and angry at the girl who made this whole scandal just because of a coffee.

 "Alright, I'll be back later, I have a commitment to go" Tiffany said calmly, but inside, she is so angry.

"Yeah, come back later and be sure to get in line," Jessica said with a sarcastic smile on her face.

Who does this girl think she is?

If the boy in the front let her through, she had nothing to meddle with.

Now she was hungry, sleepy and angry, she wanted to punch that girl.

Why did she have to be so thick? 

Doesn't she know who I am?

"Tiffany, you're back." Hyoyeon came running toward him, "Where's the coffee, where's the food?"

"A crazy and thick girl made a scandal in the cafeteria , because I asked to pass in front of a boy and he left, she started to scream, urgg, I wanted to punch her, and clearly I was not the only one wanting to do that"

"How can she do that? You're Tiffany Hwang." Taeyeon said shocked.

"But ,unnie, stick queue is wrong, even if you're in a hurry." Seohyun said calmly.

She doesn't agree with Tiffany, even if you are famous, you can not abuse that power and ask others to let you pass in front.

"Seohyun, she's Tiffany Hwang, we're SNSD, and Tiffany was in a hurry, of course that's right," Hyoyeon said angrily.

"Seohyun, the boy in front, let me pass, the rest of the queue let me through, the only problem was her, she was thick and unnecessary."

"Girls, the break is over. Come on!"
The photographer shouted.

"What a horrible day ..." Tiffany murmured.