Chapter 1

For who I am

"Sica wakes up" Yuri called her friend who sleep all class.

"Class is over."

Jessica with half-open eyes, raised her head, looked from side to side and with a little smile, said "Good morning, Yuri."

"Good afternoon, Jessica." 

Jessica Jung was a college student, she was known for always sleeping in class.
Jessica was also known for her sincere side, she always spoke what came to her mind, regardless of who it was.

"So the sleeping beauty will sit there or will get up and take your friend at home?" 

Jessica always take Yuri at home, it was part of her routine to leave Yuri at your home and after go the way to Mr.John Coffee to take a nice sip of her delicious Caramel Coffee. 

Getting up from her seat, Jessica with a little smile said "I'd like to stick with the first option, but I'll pick the second one.

Outside the university, Jessica walked quietly and with a confused look.

She missed something, but she couldn't remember what it was.

"Sica, are you okay?" Yuri worried with the silence and confused look of Jessica, decided to ask.

"Yeah, I'm fine, it's just that ..... I feel like something is missing."

"Something with Yoona and Sooyoung?"

"Yeahh, where are those two hungry giants?"

How has she forgotten her two giant friends?

They, together with Yuri are Jessica's only friends, they are the only people she talks and trusts.

"As soon as class ended, Yoona run to ballet class, now Sooyoung received a call from her sister asking if she didn't want to go to a restaurant, she run like crazy after the call."

Of course, Yoona had ballet class today and Sooyoung is clear that her disappearance has to do with food.

Jessica laughed at the thought of Sooyoung running around desperately for food.

"So, what did i miss important in class? "

"So many things"

Yuri began to tell about everything important that Jessica lost in psychology class until she got home.

"It seems like I missed a lot of boring things." Jessica said with a look of boredom.

Jessica hated psychology, she was just doing this course because her parents forced her.

"Boring, but important things" Yuri said opening the door "Don't you want to stay for a while?"

"No, I can't. I have many things to do."

"Like what? Sleep." Yuri said with a provocative smile.

"That's one of the things" Jessica was already totally anxious to take her Caramel Coffee "Bye Yuri"

"Bye Jung" 

Arriving at her favorite coffee shop, Jessica stumbles into a huge row.

queue? why god? I'm dying of sleep

Jessica has no choice but to wait, it's her Caramel Coffee, she can't just walk away and stay one day without drinking her precious coffee.

"Excuse me, can I come in front of you?"

Jessica heard a woman talking to the next person to be attended.

"I'm in a hurry, thank you."

She was not understanding, the guy was paralyzed, letting the woman pass in front of her, it's ok that she is beautiful, but it's not that much, the worst is that the other people in the queue and even the attendant are not importing, they are paralyzed , smiling like idiots.

It could only be a joke, in addition to having to delay her sleep, she would have to wait a little longer, cause are they letting a woman stick the queue ? No, not with her there.

"Excuse me "Jessica shouted, making the full coffee pot stop and look at her, including the woman in queue.
"It might be all right for him, but it's not for me." Jessica said loud and clear with a completely serious expression, shocking the entire coffeepot.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I'm in a bit of a hurry." The woman said with a little frightened look.

"I'm in a hurry too, but I'm not even asking to step in front of other people." Jessica answered in a serious tone.

"Oh my God, how can she talk to her like that?"

"How dare she talk to Tiffany unnie like that? "

The woman was very surprised at how this girl was talking to her, no one ever talked to her like that.

"What's going on here?"
John, the owner of the coffee maker arrived surprised by the confusion.

"It's this girl, she doesn't want to leave Tiffany-shi get ahead"

"That girl no. My name is Jessica." Annoyed, Jessica replied, "John, I'm just not going to let anyone stick the queue while I'm in it."

"Tiffany-shi?" "Oh my God." John ignored what Jessica said and shouted with joy at seeing one of his favorite idols here. "I'm your fan, I'm a sone ''

As Tiffany grew shy, Jessica became more and more confused and irritated.

"Please, Tiffany-shi can make your request, you don't even have to pay. "

"No, I-''

"No way, "Jessica said interrupting Tiffany and shocking her and the rest of the coffee maker again.

"She came after me, she's the last in queue and no, I don't care who she is, where she came from, and how she's in a hurry"

"Jessica, for god's sake" John said shocked "She's Tiffany"

"I don't care," Jessica shouted angrily, scaring them all again.

Shocked by everything the girl said, Tiffany decided to leave. "Alright, I'll be back later, I have a commitment to go"

"Yeah, come back later and be sure to get in line," Jessica said with a sarcastic smile on her face.

"Jessica Jung, I'm going to talk about it to your parents." John said quite seriously going back into the kitchen.

"I don't care"

Jessica just wants to get her Caramel Coffee and go to her house to sleep. This discussion made her more sleepy than she already was.

"Can you guys come back to the queue? I'm sleepy here."Jessica said angrily, sending everyone back to work.

"Incompetents" Jessica murmured.