Chapter 1

It Was Meant To Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"If you love someone, set them free, and they'll come back to you, if it's meant to be." A saying that someone like Kim Taeyeon would always keep in mind every single time. 

 

 

 

Seoul Hospital's surgeons have really done a good job on the previous operation, which includes her and her fellow surgeons who are also her buddies outside work. 

*Sigh* "It sure has been a long time since we were able to eat something far more decent than toast and drinking coffee." Sooyoung commented.

"Seriously, you find cafeteria food more decent than that? I thought you would even coerce us to have a serving of patbingsoo at least!"Jessica said

"What could she do? The eight of us have an operation to perform in the next hour." Taeyeon said

"You mean only you, her, yoona, and seohyun have an operation in the next hour."

"What?! Don't you dare fool with me Jung!"

"Who says I am? Don't worry, it's your last shift anyway."

"Hope so."

----------------------------------------------
No word could ever describe the feeling of successfully finishing a 50/50 operation and your last shift. Lucky Taengoo.

"Finally! I thought I was going to be stuck here forever!"

"You're exaggerating, Taeyeon. Anyway, wanna head to the bar at 10th street? It's not that far from here. Yoong, Seo, wanna tag along?"

"No thanks, unnie. Hyunnie and I have a date tonight. Work has been killing us for weeks."

"Oh, the lovebirds have some catching up to do. The night is still young indeed. Well then, have fun." Sooyoung said as we waved them goodbye.

"Thanks. Bye unnies!"

"Practice safe kids!"

"Yah! Don't corrupt them with such indecent thoughts! They're still innocent!"

"Innocent?! I remember the time Sunny and I went to their apartment to invite them for a road trip which we ended up seeing a sight of them ing like professionals!"

"What?!"

"I knew you'd react that way, but I ain't lying. You could ask Sunny if you don't believe me."

"I believe you. Anyway, it'll be the most stupid lie you'll ever make if you decide to lie about it."

"Yeah. So, do you want to go?"

"As if you'll take no for an answer."

"Yah!"

---------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter