Mess We've Made - SeKai

Song Book

“I’d been so strong for so long. I could handle everything

Now that you’ve gone through that door, I can’t see anything”

Sehun both loved Kyungsoo and Jongin. Jongin, his best buddy and boyfriend for quite some time now is always jealous whenever he spends time with Kyungsoo. Jongin himself is fond of the older boy. But he can’t tolerate the times when Sehun would go out with Kyungsoo for overnight or short vacations in far away places, just the two of them. Sehun has grown feelings for Kyungsoo, same feelings he have with Jongin. Now, he is confused. Is he cheating on Jongin unintentionally? They had an argument. Jongin confronted him for his short  vacations with Kyungsoo. Sehun reasoned that Jongin did allow him to go. Jongin contradicted with his reasons saying he should be sensitive enough to his feelings. Two days ago, Sehun went to a trip to Jeju with Kyungsoo again. The day he came back home, he was excited to show Jongin the souvenirs and stuffs he bought for him, but there was no Jongin at home.

“Oooohhh I swallow my pain

Oooohhh nothing’s the same”

Days passed, Jongin didn’t even call. Sehun has come to look for him from his friends. He wasn’t at home, not in his parents’ home either. Sehun doesn’t know where to find him. He wanted to know what he did wrong. He knows that Jongin might have been mad when he came with Kyungsoo but Jongin wasn’t available at the time and that was his only chance to go on vacation for he will start his job again.

“Let this come crashing down, there’s no way to fix it now

We’re lost in the crowd, and our love will soon decay

Just look at the mess we’ve made, we both know that we can’t stay”

Months after Jongin left and Sehun still doesn’t have any idea where he went. Kyungsoo apologized for everything. He felt guilty for always asking Sehun’s company when he goes on vacation. They could have taken Jongin with them but he would always refuse. Actually, Jongin hasn’t moved on totally from his love with Kyungsoo. He was his first love but Kyungsoo was now engaged with Chanyeol and so Jongin decided to give his love fully to Sehun. But everytime he sees him, he can’t be comfortable enough while Sehun is forever close with Kyungsoo. It was the time when Sehun decided to stroll in a nearby park in the office when he met Jongin again. He was with someone tall and familiar. They were laughing. The other boy’s voice was way too familiar. He decided to approach them and she was shocked. Jongin was with Chanyeol. “Kyungsoo and I broke up because you were always with him. I think he loves you more than me. So when I met Jongin in a bar the night before you and Kyungsoo came back, we fell inlove right then and there. I guess this is our destiny. Good luck Sehun!” Chanyeol and Jongin were already gone and the rain has started to fall but Sehun was still standing there on the spot where he met them, unmoving. After a while, before he could get drenched in the rain, an umbrella protected him from them. “Let’s go home, Sese” Kyungsoo said and gently held his hand as he guided him to his car.