They Never Know - HunHan

Song Book

“I opened my everything towards you

My eyes and the place that’s deep within my heart.”

Oh Sehun was truly madly deeply in love with Luhan hyung. His most favorite person of all people in the world. He’s pretty, caring, funny and most of all he loves Sehun more than the others. Both share mutual feelings but it’s different. Different because they live in a normal world and what they have isn’t normal. They can’t just be who they truly are since they have to be in front of the people showing them their bests and the ideal stupidity in the world. In short, they aren’t free. Aren’t free enough to express their feelings and love for one another. But you see, there’s another problem. They both didn’t tell each other how they feel. They live in their own precious world trying to love one another secretly on their own.

“Inside this closed off world that wouldn’t even have a small crack

This is the place open only for you”

Sehun always try to make sure that he maintain skinship and his does his best so Luhan hyung would feel special but then there’s Baekhyun hyung who adores him so much, too. Or even Chanyeol hyung who would be his companion wherever he goes. And the best Kyungsoo hyung who showers him enough love and care from his favorite food to his leisure and travels as well. But Luhan hyung will only be with him during the shows. These doesn’t stop him from liking him more than the others.

“They never know

Only we can feel the world that is perfectly different

They never know

How we become so close”

Luhan on the other hand keeps his distance. He was jealous. Hell he was. So he spends time with Lay or Tao. They would go shopping on free days. Sehun wants to go with them but then Suho hyung will come asking him to accompany him to variety show schedules. Sehun can’t say no to Suho hyung. So Luhan would be with the other members and pretends he is fine seeing Sehun spend the least of his time with him. He, though makes Sehun the happiest. Sehun would only feel better when he’s down if Luhan hyung touches his chin and playfully tickle him, finally making him smile. Luhan hyung is capable of making him happy just by being able to see his beautiful face. Though they don’t spend their time travelling, shopping and in variety shows, Sehun feels closest to Luhan.

“Everything is wet because of the rain

Ignore everyone’s stare”

It was Christmas and Sehun decided to give Luhan the best gift he can ever think of. He asked Luhan to talk to him privately because he said no one should see his gift for him. The other members teased them saying something ual or maybe he would give him a weird gift and Luhan would be so terrified, if so no one can help him in that moment. Sehun just laughed and took Luhan hyung by the hand and dragged him to a nearby private room, which is his new room. He decided to stay out of the shared room with Suho hyung. “Why does it have to be a secret, Sese?” Luhan asked trying to look around Sehun’s room for a clue about his gift. “It’s because you won’t literally see it, hyung” Sehun said, eyes intent on Luhan. The latter though, avoided eye contact. “Seriously Sese, if it is something scary like a bug, I will kill you” Luhan balled his fist and showed it to Sehun’s face, finally looking at him. He became serious suddenly seeing Sehun’s serious face. “Well, my gift for you hyung…is my heart…I love you hyung” Sehun confessed ever so sincerely. “I know you do, Sehun. Like you love the other hyungs, right?” Luhan tried to confirm. He, too was so nervous he almost can’t breath. He was about to say something more when he felt Sehun’s lips on his. He was frozen. “I love you, romantically hyung. More than I love the other hyungs” he said, eyes watery.

“Oh I will cross the line first

To where you are, cross that”

Luhan was dumbfounded. How is he going to tell Sehun that he’s leaving after Kris? After Kris left, he decided he should do the same that is why he did all his best to lose the feelings he has for their maknae. Then now, here he is confessing to him. “Sehun, I will be leaving soon, too” he started but Sehun stopped him by putting a finger on his lips. “Don’t mention that thing. It hurts more” Sehun said, a tear rolled down his cheek. Luhan feel the pain twice. He is lying to Sehun and to himself. “I don’t feel that way towards you, Sehun.” “Until when are you going to lie? I know, I felt it hyung, you love me, too as I love you. Why do you have to leave? Why not let go of those feelings, hyung? Why not love me, too?” Sehun said sobbing harder each time. “You don’t understand…” Luhan started but he can’t find the words to comfort Sehun now. “Sure, I don’t understand. But let me ask you, do you love me, too hyung? If not, then tell me looking straight to me eyes, tell me you don’t!” Sehun screamed but his voice was hoarse. Luhan can’t bear to see Sehun like this.

“Would you dare to cross the line?”