Christmas

Yunjae ft Their Kids

Kim Jaejoong put the last dish he cook on the table, donkatsu. He smile proudly as he sees the table full with lots of dish from bolognaise to tteubokki, galbijim, green curry, wantons and now the donkatsu.

Hopefully, the taste is good and the kids will love it. He grabs his phone and takes the picture before send to few of his contact, teasing them as well showing off.

"Wow wanton~~" Changmin cheer happily as he grab one of the wanton.

"That will be the only food you eat today if you eat that before the kids arrive."Jaejoong said calmly, Looking to Changmin who rolling his eyes, putting back the food to the plate.

"Why the kids so late? And where the hell is Yoochun hyung and Junsu? Can't they understand dinner time is 8pm? " Changmin blurted out as he walk to the sofa ignoring the chuckling from Kim Jaejoong Who busy with the phone.

"All of them went pick up NCT and there should be here soon." Jaejoong said before he sighs in relieved when the bell ring. At least Shim Changmin wouldn't turn to Hulk.

"Merry Christmas kids, come on  let's go straight to the dining room or your senior is ready to scream." Jaejoong said happily as he hugs all the NCT kids who smiling to him happily before he hugs his husband, pecking the lips and Jung Yunho is not Jung Yunho if no sweet words from him

"I am a good boy am I? The perfect angel is here with me." And before Jaejoong able to reply, Yoochun voice can be heard

"Guys, we have minor here, please hold yourself." And with that the small house full with laughters as the shy couple walking to join their band members and the young idols.

"It's not like we not see that everyday. Jaehyun hyung and Taeyong hyung is like that too." Haechan blurted out before he high -five with Changmin, while the young couple turn red just like the table cloth."I like you kids, i will talk to Kyuhyun for you to join the Magnae line of SM." Changmin smile proudly ignoring Jung Yunho who shake his head.

"Stop turning the innocent kids to the evil soul." Junsu said before he yelping in pain, a certain old magnae kick his leg.

"Alright, lets pray before we eat ok?" Yunho jump in before the 2 old man who think they are still 18 years old keep arguing. So much of setting an image to the junior.

"Dear god, thank you for allowing us to be together until today, celebrate the joyous day. Please always keep us together, safe and healthy. Be strong to face all the hardship and always bless us." Jung Yunho turn to Lee Taeyong the young leader in SM, nodding his head with the warm smile, like a very loving father, supporting brother to him

"Dear god, Thank you for a wonderful year you give to us NCT. Please let all the NCT members to stay healthy and happy, cause i cant bare the fact they are sick. I really hope that Johnny parents can come to Seoul and spend a week with him. I will be good in exchange. I promise. Please let Mark and Hyuk rest too, cause they done a lot and they just need rest. Please save Yuta from his own narcissism, Please let Taeil hyung shine. He have to, so please. I also hope you give all the courage for Winwin to go through the idol life. Kindly let Doyoung live happily cause he also have done a lot and, he still my lil bro. Please let Ten have speedy recovery so he can achive his dream ,Please let Na Jaemin come home and Join Chenle, Renjun, Jeno and Jisung who i wish they always be happy, strong and innocent. And lastly please let me protect Jung Yoonoh as much he protect me and let him stay with me as long as you can. " Taeyong open his eyes before nod his head.

"Thank god, i thought you want to include Sooman and all SM Town." Changmin said before he said amen quickly follow by other 19 idols who are laughing and chuckling. Kim Jaejoong watches the kids eat happily, praising his dishes.

"Hey is everything alright?" Yunho ask him worriedly.

"Nothing love." Kim Jaejoong shake his head before he checks on Chenle who sitting next to him, ruffling the cute talented kids hair who keep praising his wanton. A week ago, they have lost their beloved senior who they consider as brother, it is a shocking news and sad. He so worries about the kids especially Taeyong who very vulnerable and he is lucky Jaehyun always next to the leader, protecting and ensure Lee Taeyong that everything will be alright. It just like him and Yunho, the man always ensure him everything is fine. Probably it run in all Jung blood.

And for Kim Jaejoong his wish for this Christmas is everything will be fine, and all his kids, the evil Changmin and his side kick Yoochun and Junsu and especially he most beloved husband stay healthy and fine.

 

 

 

Merry Christmas...
I do hope this is a good