Hug of The Century

Yunjae ft Their Kids

“Yunnie you sure only 10 of them today? Why is the rest not coming?” The man who comes out from the kitchen with some dishes asking the man who is watching the television.

“Because they have school tomorrow. So the dream boys is not coming but today you will be meeting Lucas.” Jung Yunho who recently dubbed as passionate idols explains with his smile while watching his partner preparing the dinner.

Kim Jaejoong smiles happily hearing Lucas name as he really likes the foreign guy. He called him a young variety show king as he can see his SM friend like Heechul, Leeteuk, and Shindong who doing the variety show mentoring did well when Lucas being featured in many variety shows.

“By the way are you attending Junsu discharge day?” Yunho asks his partner who now sitting next to him while waiting for their friends and kids to come.

“I want to but I have schedule and the manager thought it the best if me and Yoochun not going. You know the media would love to eat Yoochun alive.” Jaejoong say as he let out a heavy sigh and pout his lips.

Jung Yunho nods his head as he pulls his partner closer, snuggle him closer and rubbing the pretty man back softly. Things have changed tremendously since they all be in the military and their secret plan has to be revamped as there too many things happened.

“Its alright boo, later we can throw a party with the rest for Junsu. Let's not worry over the media as Cassie is welcoming Yoochun very well. Let's give some time for everyone.” Yunho said as he smiles when he see Jaejoong nod his head with a small smile.

“I miss you Yunnie.” Kim Jaejoong said shyly as he peck Yunho lips softly before the man replies the kiss holding him closer.

“Miss you too boo..” Yunho whispers softly as he keeps showering his partner face with a kiss, how he wishes they can spend time together.

And before the couple forgets their dinner plan tonight, a tall man enter the house and save the scene from turning into the rated scene.

“Yah~ Yah~ don’t ruin the dinner and the kids.” Shim Changmin said as he rolled his eyes seeing the couple awkward shy smile.

“Taeyongie~~ come in..Oh god, you so skinny..” Jaejoong hugs the small boy before he ruffles the boy's hair and hugs the rest boys who greet him.

“OH MY GOD!! Is this for real? TVXQ KIM JAEJOONG SUNBAENIM!!” A deep husky voice boy looks around with his big smile as a kid receiving their Christmas gift when he stands right in front Kim Jaejoong.

“Xuxi, stop it. It's embarrassing.” A cute short guy, Jungwoo said as he pokes Lucas side who is still smiling and grinning like an idiot watching Kim Jaejoong in front of his eyes.

Kim Jaejoong can't help from chuckling seeing the kids cute reaction, he recalls the memory when Yunho introduce him to NCT boys for the first time.

“Man, you both look the same. they like twins.” And Lucas never know how to stop making Taeil and Johnny laugh seeing Taeyong turn red and whining about Lucas making him shy.

“Don’t worry dude, that’s exactly what we said,” Johnny said as he ignores Taeyong whining about punishment in the dorm.

“Alright kids, now let's get ready for dinner, I bet you all hungry.” Yunho stops the kids as he smiles and directs them to the dining hall.

“Changmin, I thought Boa is coming with you?” Yunho asks to the magnae who arguing with Yuta in Japanese about soccer.

“She can't handle too many testosterone?” Changmin answers casually as he quickly runs to the dining table and sits on the chair that being pull by Jaehyun who about to sit next to Taeyong.

“You sit next to me. Alright, let's eat.” Changmin grin innocently as he grabs the chicken wing, pretend not to hear Jaejoong nag about being the third wheel between the young couple.

“Its alright hyung, at least we don’t need to see the lovey dovey moment of Jaeyong.” Doyoung said before high five-ing with Taeil who laughing out loud.

“As if Winwin and Yuta not being lovey dovey too,” Lucas said before his arm being slapped by the changmin look alike.

“Yahh, Changmin!! You said you want to help me bring the watermelon.” Boa shouts as she enters the house and greets the Yunjae couple.

“I thought Boa noona and Jaejoong sunbae is enemy?” Lucas asks to Jaehyun, whispering yet it's still loud for the table to hear.

Lee Taeyong swears he wants to bury himself in a deep grave and never come back. His teammates really high today and they became close to TVXQ sunbae not helping.

“Seriously Xuxi, you read too many fanfics.” Jaehyun said as he holding his laugh before shaking his head.

“Gosh another Yunjae fans in the house and noona, you are strong to bring the watermelon alone,” Changmin answers casually as he digs in his food, ignoring so-called senior noona whine and nags.

Kim Jaejoong and Jung Yunho smile happily seeing the kids who they consider as their baby eating happily and the 2 close friends of them also mingle with the kids well. Jung Yunho knows how hard the NCT boys work as they always referred as a flop and being compared to their senior's achievements. He and many of his friend in SM believe the kids will shine soon.

It matter of time.

“Hey, kids, congrats for the Hollywood appearance and the music bank winning,” Jaejoong said as he pats Taeyong back softly.

“Thank you Jaejoong hyung, we really didn’t expect that. We promise to work hard.” Jaehyun said as he smiles to Jaejoong and Yunho who looking to him, full of meaning.

“Speaking of that, I have a question for noona. Why don’t you do you work properly?” Changmin asks Boa who looking so confused and so does the kids.

“Excuse me? What work?” Boa ask as she tries to think if she did something wrong.

“Did you realize the Jaeyong couple hug is trending right after their winning? They are the incarnation of yunjae..they are yunjae rivals..and so on...commented by the fans.. Why don’t you interrupt the moment?” Changmin blurted out as he continue eating while the rest is still trying to brain his words.

Boa takes a deep breath as she realized what the lord voldermin said. It's not she didn’t see how Jaehyun and Taeyong hug each other, but she wants them to enjoy the moment. Taeyong has worked hard and so does the rest so she wants them to enjoy the kids to enjoy their sweet moments.

“Thank you very much, but I don’t want to be a again in their fanfic. I had enough with yunjae fans make me a .” Boa answer Changmin as she continues eating.

“Doesn’t make you less now,” Changmin mumbles before he yelping as his leg being kick by the girl he refers as a .

The kids can't help from laughing seeing the senior bickering and they feel so relieved when their seniors always support them despite what the media say. Jung Yunho and Kim Jaejoong really spoiling them as they are their baby and they can't never thanks the couple for that.

Kim Jaejoong shakes his head as he laughs with the kids jokes along with Changmin and Boa. He wonders when will he, Junsu and Yoochun can go out in public with Changmin and Yunho like old-time. But for time being he is happy with this small gathering.

It's matter of time.