Taeyong ft Yunjae

Yunjae ft Their Kids

The bleach hair colour guy quickly come down from his car, seeing the mail box which now laying on the ground. Yet that doesn’t bother him, what make him worry is the scratch on the left lamp making him close enough to join the lifeless mail box in the ground.

“Johnny..Hello help me?!! IAMDEATHIFMAMAANDPAPAKNOWIHADACCIDENT.” The boy speak in one breath as he rub his neck.

“What the?? Taeyong , Lee Taeyong breath and tell me slowly what happen.” The guy on the next line said making Taeyong sigh again.

“You know Jaejoong hyung Lamborghini? I drove it and I hit the neighbour mailbox. Help me, there a long scratch.” Taeyong whine and he believe he sounded so close to cry.

“Where is Yunho hyung?” Johnny ask calmly yet Lee Taeyong become tense hearing the name as he can imagine what wait for him next.

“Err…TVXQ in Japan? Ppali find someone who can help me or I am death.” Taeyong grunt as he really scared with the consequences now.

So call wanna brag about his relationship with TVXQ, oh yes he can now. Other idols may call Yunho as hyung or sunbae, but he being exclusive calling the man papa and of course we all surely know who is the mama, no other than Kim Jaejoong, a secret wife to Jung Yunho.

“Taeyong, you know our wallet amount. Wait…why don’t you call Yoochun sunbae? He probably can help you.” Johnny said and slowly Taeyong smile before screaming thank you and kissing the phone.

“What have you done Lee Taeyong?”  Park Yoochun once he step down from his car, walking to the Lamborghini that in someone else park.

“Hyung you gotta help me to hide.” Taeyong whine as he holding the actor arm, ignoring the man look.

“Hahaha, then Jung will kill me? Tell the neighbour we will pay for the damage.” Yoochun said as he shake his head, hiding the smile on his face.

Like mother like son.

“Yoochun hyung, its not that. The car is scratch.” Taeyong mumbles as he look at the car, the infamous pouty lips of Lee Taeyong is here.

“Go send it to workshop, do whatever necessary and send the receipt.” Yoochun sigh as he pat the young idol shoulder lightly.

“I DON’T HAVE MONEY. ITS LAMBO HYUNG!!” Lee Taeyong exclaimed as he look at Park Yoochun in disbelief.

“I will pay of course. Silly kids.” And Yoochun words making Lee Taeyong jump happily hugging the actor.

“Err…hyung can you drive it to garage?” Taeyong ask shyly hand the key to Yoochun who rolling his eyes.

“Do you even have license Lee Taeyong?” Park Yoochun ask the kids who sit next to him as he start to drive the car.

“Yeah about that…hihihi..”

“And you know Jung Yunho will give you a very long lecture for that.” Yoochun said as he chuckling seeing the reaction from Lee Taeyong.

“If only he know right? You wouldn’t tell him right cause you also will be lecturer for covering up.” Taeyong said with his oh so innocent smile looking to Yoochun.

“You obviously spend lot of time with Changmin.” Yoochun sigh as he enter the workshop.

“I just need to take the test. I swear I can drive hyung and I told papa that its burden cause its so expensive for me to drive this car, but he said its fine.” Taeyong said as he watching the staff inspect the damage.

“Yeah, probably that’s your mama want to spoil you and allow you to drive his car.” Park Yoochun said as he sign the bills, keep smiling to the worry kids.

“Now don’t worry, it just a repaint job and everything settle. Your mama or papa wouldn’t know. Lets go home, Junsu hyung is here to pick us up. He on leave today.” Yoochun said as he pat the kid shoulder and walking out from the workshop.

 

After 4 days…..

 

“LEE TAEYONG!!!” And all NCT kids in the living hall quickly get up leaving all the games facing the idol who look so furious.

“Come out there and explain to Mama.” The man take a deep breath as he spot his ‘son’ behind of the tall blonde white guy, who holding his smile.

“Hi Mama..how Japan? Do you meet papa?....” Taeyong ask slowly as he peek behind the tall guy with his smile.

“Jaehyunie, I believe the delivery guy is here. Go take the food before the delivery guy see Kim Jaejoong in NCT dorm.” Kim Jaejoong said with his warm smile, giving Jaehyun his wallet before ruffling the kids hair.

“I go help Jaehyun…” Taeyong said as he quickly run to follow his fellow members.

“Young man, you had explanation to do.” Kim Jaejoong said as he holding Taeyong hand, dragging the poor leader of NCT to the room, leaving the rest holding their laugh as this is normal for them already.