Six

Star crossed [clean]

 

       Days passed by and soon enough, two weeks had flown by as well. Two weeks of Baekhyun and the ever mysterious Chanyeol getting to know each other. 

    After the incident at Chanyeols apartment, Baekhyun was careful with his actions. He didn't want to seem pushy. However, he was anxious to know whether or not Chanyeol shared a mutual feeling. 

    The first day back to school , Baekhyun sat at Chanyeols table, where Chanyeol made sure to spoon feed him. This caused them to get a lot of stares, and a lot of people asking if they were in a relationship or not. To Baekhyun, this was an achievement. He was glad Chanyeol was exposed to the idea of them being a thing. It meant that he was aware now, and could confirm Baekhyuns doubts at any moment.

     However, to Chanyeol, it was almost a nuisance. Chanyeol was not used to public attention, and tended to creep in the shadows. He did not like being noticed or acknowledged, he liked to keep to himself. Course, that didn't mean he didn't get attention before. God knows how many girls followed him around once they found out about his SNS account. However, the attention was never this intense. 

    Regardless, Baekhyun keep sitting at the table to be spoon fed by his favorite giant. Chanyeol, on the other side, followed quietly behind the smaller on the way apartment complex. He always made sure to walk about 5 meters behind, sometimes more so that the smaller would not see him. He liked just witnessing Baekhyun from afar. 

    Once the seeds came in and Baekhyun brought some winter plants he had picked up, they asked permission from a local park if they could plant the flowers in a patch there. To Baekhyun happiness, they were accepted and they got started right away. 

    Chanyeol dug a patch of grass and created a patch of dirt. He then began dig small holes for the seeds and plants all while Baekhyun was taking pictures in all angles for the portfolio. Baekhyun made sure to take a picture of each hole before and after a seed or plant was placed in them. He finished it off with a picture of him a Chanyeol by their winter garden, only to be scolded by Chanyeol that he was taking to many pictures.

     Days went by and Baekhyun made sure to water the plants everyday before and after he went to school. He would take pictures every time he watered the plants, and would send them to Chanyeol via email. Chanyeol and Baekhyun barely saw each other after that. Slowly, they're meetings shortened. Baekhyun had no reason to go to Chanyeols house anymore, and he felt awkward going to Chanyeols table everyday. He began sitting back at his own table, where his food tray would drift off to his friends who would eat it for him. Of course Baekhyun missed the earlier days, where Chanyeol would feed him pizza by his own hands, but Baekhyun was scared that he would push Chanyeol away with his closeness. He wanted Chanyeol to want him too. He wanted to see if he would come back to him, demand for Baekhyuns attention as well. 

      Every so often Baekhyuns eyes would avert to the lonesome table where the giant sat and would meet eyes with its captivator. Eyes that were so dark, whose eyelids sat halfway on his pupils. They would have their usual staring contest, however Chanyeol had grown good at this. He wouldn't take his eyes off, even if Baekhyun called quits and hastily turned around. Baekhyun could not handle how Chanyeols deep and dark glare turned him on so much. A look!! Baekhyun thought it had to be one of the handsomest things he had ever seen. 

     A week passed by and there winter break had approached. Baekhyun had sat at home doing nothing for the past 6 days after Christmas. He had nothing to do for Christmas Eve, however his uncle sure did. 

    His uncle, who was hardly home, had returned to trash apartment only to yell at Baekhyun. He had invited some friends over to his house to drink and play a game of GO. However, the game turned into 5 and soon they moved on to different games. Games that require gambling. 

     Baekhyuns uncle demanded he come serve them food and more drinks, all while getting stares from the old men. He tried to hide his appearance from the men, but the fact that he was wearing some eyeliner and makeup from earlier didn't help the stares he was getting. 

    " Hey Joon gi " said one of the old men to Baekhyuns uncle," the deal was that if won, you had to owe me wasn't it?" 

     The old drunk man took a whiff of his cigarette and smacked his lips, "Yeah, so? What do you want?" 

   The first old man who had began talking, looked towards Baekhyun and smiled, " I want a taste of that pretty nephew you got there" 

   Baekhyuns eyes grew and  realization to what the fat old man had suggested. He gulped and began to think of ways to get himself out of that mess. 

   " That's it?" Replied his uncle with a laugh," sure go ahead " 

     Baekhyuns started to tear up and back up toward a wall as the old man began to approach him. 

  "It's okay, it's not you don't like this. Look at you with all this makeup and tight jeans, you were asking for it"  taunted the old man. 

    'No way no way!' Thought Baekhyun to himself. There's no way Baekhyun was going to let himself get into that type of situation. The old man grabbed ahold of Baekhyun and began pushing him back towards the bedrooms. He tried to tear articles of clothing off of Baekhyun, however he wasn't having it. 

   Baekhyun would not let himself be degraded this way. His eyes and face were steaming with tears, " Let me go!!!" He yelled at the top of his lungs. He put his hands of the old mans shoulders and kneeled him right where it hurts. The old man let go of Baekhyun, and with that he sprinted towards his room and locked the door. He grabbed only what was necessary and jumped through his window. He heard rambling at his door, which means it'll buy him time while they think he's still in his room. He ran to Chanyeols apartment and knocked furious. He was desperate. He had to get away from that apartment. Thankfully, Chanyeols apartment was on the opposite side of the apartment complex, so unless his uncle walked all across the complex, he wouldn't be seen. 

    Chanyeol opened the door to see the younger with a half buttoned shirt and his hair messy. His makeup was everywhere and he looked an absolute mess. Baekhyun burst into tears as soon as he saw  Chanyeol. Chanyeol was quick to embrace Baekhyun and pulled him inside his apartment. He shut the door and took Baekhyun to his couch, where he leaned against the armrest with Baekhyun in his arms. 

    " Chanyeol" Baekhyun weeped into Chanyeols shirt. His sobs came out strong , and his grip on Chanyeols shirt tightened. 

    " Shhhhh," Chanyeol began, rubbing Baekhyuns head, completely surprised at the younger presence and sudden reaction. The smaller tucked into Chanyeols arms, and found himself wiping his tears on Chanyeols collar. 

   Chanyeol was devastated. His world was falling not knowing what was effecting his loved one. "What happened Baekhyun?" He asked silently as Baekhyun calmed down. 

   Sniffing and with swollen eyes, he gripped his clench on Chanyeols shirt as he explain without looking up. 

     " My uncle tried to offer me..... my body.... to those pieces of scum" said Baekhyun with a growl. Chanyeol felt a cold chill run from his spine as he felt immediate anger. 

   "Damn it Baekhyun" he whispered with obvious anger growing. Chanyeols breath pace picked up and soon enough Chanyeol was ready to take on 5 men for what had happened to Baekhyun. However, Baekhyun gripped onto Chanyeols shirt and pulled him down to the couch. Chanyeol laid comfortably on the couch with Baekhyun next to him clenching onto his collar as they laid on the couch. 

     "It's fine Chanyeol they didn't do anything ...." assured Baekhyun," just stay here with me"

  Chanyeol, looking down at the sight before him, taking in the scent of the smaller, embracing his presence and the fact that he was being graced with such a miracle. Baekhyun was wrapped around him, and there was nothing he could ask for more. His heart sped up and he could feel his emotions stuck in his throat as it was hard to swallow. 

  'I'm holding him!' He thought to himselfl, 'My fingers have been allowed to touch such a being ' Chanyeol almost felt like crying. He had never felt such a surge of emotions before. He succumbed to the younger request, and not before long both had drifted off to sleep.

-------------

 

Baekhyun began prying his eyes open, as the cold began to hit him. He had fallen asleep however it seemed he didn't have a blanket because he was freezing. He sat up and slowly tried to open his eyes. He was tired, but he couldn't sleep. There was something disturbing him. 

    "Oh good you're awake" Commented a voice, which caused the waking smaller to look to his right. There sat a tall boy serving food onto a plate. 

    "Are you hungry?" He asked with a smile,"It's 11:48 and it's almost time for New Years"

   Baekhyuns eyes widen as he remembered it was New Years Eve. He quickly stood up and walked over to Chanyeol, who offered him a plate of pizza with chips. They ate as Chanyeol the tv to watch the count down. The announcer was talking to the audience in a big crowd of people waiting for the strike of 12:00.

    Chanyeol and Baekhyun began to eat their pizza as they each stole glances at each other. Chanyeol brought up a question about the garden and Baekhyun answered it with a smile. They were having a nice conversation, but it seemed like they both wanted to talk about something completely different. However neither one of them would bring it up, and the awkward silence would cause them to bring up casual topics so that they could continue speaking. 

  They finished eating their pizza and Chanyeol cut them a piece of chocolate cake for each other. However, Baekhyun looked at the piece of cake very wearily. 

   " Chanyeol, I can't, I'll get fat" said Baekhyun looking down. Chanyeol smiled and picked up Baekhyuns chin with his two fingers to face him.

     "Don't worry," began Chanyeol while looking into the smaller's eyes, " Ill feed it to you"

    A cold shiver ran down Baekhyuns back as he looked into the intense stare Chanyeol was giving him. Chanyeol picked up the chocolate cake on a fork and fed it to Baekhyun. Baekhyun voluntarily opened his mouth, ready to receive the cake. However some of the chocolate icing was stuck to corner of Baekhyuns lips. 

     "Baekhyun, you have icing on you lips" mentioned Chanyeol staring at his lips. Chanyeol gulped as he felt such an intense attraction to Baekhyun plump lips. So pink and ready to be devoured. Chanyeol nearly his lips. However behind him the sound of the TV went off. 

   "5...4...3...2..1.. Happy New Years!!!" Exclaimed the TV spokes person. Chanyeol and Baekhyun both glanced over to the TV before turning to one another. Baekhyun was silent, but Chanyeol continued to stare at Baekhyuns lips as a dilemma roared in his head.

    ' Do it' it screamed .

'A New Years kiss' suggested the voice in his head. Chanyeol couldn't help it. Baekhyun was staring at him without saying a word and it was driving him crazy. 

   Chanyeol could not hold it in anymore, he would go insane if he waited any longer.

    "Happy New Years" He said as he cupped Baekhyuns face and pulled him into a kiss, which caused the smaller to widen his eyes. Chanyeol had his eyes shut completely as he savored the boys taste, even letting a moan slip out. 

    Baekhyun wanted to cry at how shocked and happy he was. A million questions ran through his head but his main priority at the moment was to enjoy the kiss Chanyeol was giving him. Baekhyun opened his mouth and gave permission to Chanyeol to keep kissing. 

     Chanyeols heart sped up so fast when he received confirmation that he began deepening the kiss, wrapping his arms around Baekhyuns waist and pulling him in. In response, Baekhyun wrapped his arms around Chanyeol neck. They were 100% making out now. 

    Baekhyuns head was screaming at him with joy as he felt Chanyeols lips release his as they moved to his neck. Chanyeol began doing things he had never done, nor knew how to do. He kissed the neck of his loved one and dived into the scent that the smaller gave off. He was in such a euphoric state that he felt high,paranoid even.

     Baekhyun began to moan as he gripped Chanyeols hair, pulling him into his neck and chest. Baekhyun and Chanyeols stomach were filled with emotions. That emotion of absolute delight and love. Their minds and stomachs were a total mess. 

    However, Chanyeol pulled away, and cupped Baekhyuns face staring into his eyes, as he breathed heavy breathes along with Baekhyun. 

   "Baekhyun..." he began, with eyes filled with lust, "Baekhyun....." he moaned. 

    "Chanyeol.." Baekhyun responded back. Baekhyun was so nervous and excited to hear what was next, he wanted Chanyeol to spit it out already. 

    "What are you doing to me" asked Chanyeol, pressing the younger against the wall, looking all over the youngers face. Baekhyun spoke up.

   " You feel the same way about me don't you?" Confessed Baekhyun with curious eyes, hoping that his answer would be the one he was hoping for. 

    " Baekhyun" he said relieving a heavy sigh, and embracing the smaller. He put his lips next to his ear where he began to whisper.

    " God damn it Baekhyun I have so many damn feelings for you" 

     Chanyeols deep voice made Baekhyun shiver, nearly cry from how intense Baekhyuns emotions were acting right then. 

    "Your turning me into a mess" Continued the giant, this time pulling away and looking into the youngers eyes as if he were looking at the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. 

________________________________