In Heat, It’s Hot!

Sweeter than stories, more than love story.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Heat, It’s Hot!

The sun shone brightly in the vast summer sky.
"It's so hot!" a young girl complained, her girlfriend lying down beside her under a big oak tree.
A scowl appeared on her girlfriend face, "Shut up, you're adding to the heat," she countered, "So what's the answer for number eight?" she asked, tapping her pen on a notebook filled with scribbles and questions regarding math. A hated subject.
The young girl name is Taeyeon. The young girlfriend is Tiffany.
She's asking her questions about school since their finals are almost up and she's a smart idiot. Hah, an oxymoron, I actually know English, she thought, a smile plastered on her face.
"Do we have to do this?" Taeyeon complained once again, I promise I'll help you during the exam."
There was no use arguing with Taeyeon, since Tiffany won't tutor her anyway, she sighed, dropping the notebook and pen and tilting her head up, relishing the heat of the sun on her face and neck.
Neck, Taeyeon thought, staring at the slender and flawless skin, sweat glistening as light from the sun touched her girlfriend; like delicate hands caressing said appendage.
Taeyeon quickly shook her head, shivering from the image that she'd conjured up in her mind; involving and her girlfriend neck.
"TaeTae?" Tiffany asked, a frown on her face, evidently worried. She looked at Taeyeon with brown doe eyes, auburn tresses falling across her shoulders.
"I'm fine," Taeyeon answered, looking away from her hormonal-driven agony. I can't help it, she screamed in her mind, I'm an eighteen year old guy!
Tiffany stood up, gaining an odd look from Taeyeon, "I'll get you something to drink," Tiffany said before taking off, not waiting for Taeyeon answer.
If possible, Taeyeon sunk more into the cool, green grass, her half-able mind still under the influence of her hormones. Taeyeon’s been with Tiffany for a very long time, but no matter how long they've been together, it still doesn't stop lust -Taeyeon from standing up hormones just by seeing Tiffany.
Taking a deep breath, Taeyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter