II - Nearly Touching Fallin' Love

Yongguk Storyventure

A small funny scenario that was posted for Admin Byul's birthday a few days ago!

 


 

            “HE IS MINE!” – “ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? YOU DON’T OWN HIM! HE LOOKED AT HER FIRST!” – “YEAH IF SHE’S WAVING LIKE AN IDIOT, WHO WOULDN’T?!” – “YOU’RE WAVING TOO! MAYBE HE’S JUST MORE INTERESTED IN HER!” – “WELL, NOT AS I SEE IT!” – “BUT AS THE REST OF US SEE IT!” – “I HAVE A NICE AND S.” – “GUYS, CAN YOU CUT IT OUT?!”

            Mirinae, Xan, Blossory and Angelcake turn their heads towards Byul, ready to start screaming again. “I really appreciate you trying to cheer me up, but… we all know who’s got the better chances here” she says, Mirinae giving her an approving look. “You are so smart, my underling” she purrs and walks up to her to pat her head. A sigh is heard from the other three. “Then” Xan raises her voice. “we’ll have to find out somehow. Who of you he likes better.” – “Well, isn’t it obvious?” Mirinae counters with her usual confidence. “Are you scared of the results?” Xan asks and throws her a challenging look. “No?! Bring it on!” the other counters. “Good. Then you two stay here, while I go talk to him” Xan orders and gets ready to walk over to the tall male, but is held back by Byul’s hand. “What are you planning?” she asks, a little unsure of what to think of the situation. “Trust me” Xan assures her and slowly brushes the other’s hand off her arm. “You won’t regret it.” She walks over, talks to him, and then after a while returns – with him. Neither of the girls having it easy to contain their screaming, they all stare at him with wide eyes.

            “Hello. I’m Bang Yongguk, nice to meet you”, he introduces himself and Byul was just about to say “We know”, but she holds back. “Your friend here told me two of you want to go out with me?” Byul freezes up while Mirinae almost spits out the tea she had for breakfast. “Xan, are you out of your mind?!” she hisses, but Xan pretends not to hear. “Let’s see what your first impression of these two young ladies is… Do you want to introduce yourselves?” she let’s Byul and Mirinae step forth. Byul clutches her hand at her chest and gathers up her courage. She seems to have just found her inner fighting spirit - but how could she not? This is after all a chance to go on a date with the Bang Yongguk, and maybe even turn that into more. “Hello, my name is Byul. Nice to meet you” she says rather calmly, but as soon as she closed she notices her heartbeat speeding up. “Nice to meet you, Byul” Yongguk responds and smiles at her. She could’ve melted right at the spot…

            Next up is Mirinae for the introduction, and after that is done, Xan decides on a place to send them to with the help of Angelcake and Blossory. They argued if putting them into a movie or just a small café would be better, and in the end decided on the latter 2 to 1. Of course they can’t let them go there alone, so Xan, Angelcake and Blossory disguise themselves with coats and hats and beards and they are overall doing a very bad job at hiding themselves, but the waiters don’t question them. From their table they have the perfect sight on Bang Yongguk and his two worshippers as they start timidly chatting, but soon smiles appear on their faces. After passing the stage of smalltalk about the weather and recent TV-shows, Byul excuses herself to use the restroom. As she passes by the three “detectives”, she throws each of them a questioning look. Arriving in front of the bathroom mirror, she sighs at her reflection. “How am I supposed to win him over?” she thinks out loud, then turns to one of the cabins to do what she has come here for. “I could of course do something really brave and just tell him very directly how I feel…”

            “Bang Yongguk! I have a confession to make! The truth is… I’ve been admiring you for a very long time, but now that I’ve actually met you I realized, these feelings were not just admiration alone... I’m in love with you!” And thus, the main heroine and her love interest, Sir Bang, fell into each others’ arms and shared a night so passionate, that their love could never end…

            Byul shakes her head. No, no, no, no, no! This isn’t going to work. Also, why did her story suddenly take place in Victorian London? She looks at herself strongly in the mirror and tries to come up with another solution.

            Byul walked out of the bathroom, confidently setting one foot before the other, locking her gaze on her prey and never wavering. Arriving at the table, she faced him, but talked to her rival, “Mirinae, you better leave. I have things to take care of…” She then swung her leg around Bang, sitting in his lap and putting her arms around his broad shoulders. She felt his hands on her sides, and his longing eyes scan her up and down. “I’ve been waiting for this…” he growls into her ear with that deep voice of his…

            Byul’s fist lands on the mirror, taking it away immediately in fear she could have broken it. But luckily there is not even a tiny crack to be seen. Her head on the other hand is in chaos. She takes a deep breath and pats her cheeks with both hands, trying a third time to create a surefire plan to get Yongguk on her side and away from Mirinae.

            “Yongguk, we need to get away from here!” Byul warned him while shaking his shoulders. Instead of him, it was Mirinae who answered with an evil grin, “But why? I just want to play for a little while…” - “That’s exactly why! Yongguk listen to me. She is dangerous!” He peered up at Byul, still not quite understanding what was going on. “Come on!” Byul urged him on to move and tugged at his shoulders. But before he could even think about standing up, Mirinae’s snake hand of Evil™ reached for his throat, her suddenly towering over him. Byul jumped back in fear and she could do nothing but watch her consume his body until not one strand of his hair was left…

            “WHAT A GREAT IDEA” Byul screams sarcastically, turning away from the mirror and towards the door, ready to walk out, still without even a trace of a plan. Shutting the bathroom door behind her, she almost runs into someone. Looking up at the person’s face, she realizes she had just almost headbutted Bang Yongguk’s holy chest. “Oh, I’m sorry!” she stutters. “It’s okay…” he says. “I was looking for you anyway.” - “For me?” Byul repeats in disbelief. Yongguk nods and points at the backdoor between the two bathrooms. “Your friend is a bit… strange. So - wanna escape?” She can’t say no to that offer. But… she better keep the weird scenarios in her head a secret from him...