Special Chapter Six: The Right People are Timeless

For your eyes only (I show you my heart)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Do you think opposites attract?” Sakura asked her twin sister one night.

“I do.” Tsubaki replied. “Mom and dad are a proof.”

Son Seungwan and Bae Joohyun were opposites, but somehow they clicked and got along very well as if they were made for each other, which in fact they were.

While Seungwan was a day person, Joohyun on the other hand was a night person. 

Seungwan was more interested in the fictional world, Joohyun thought that reality was better no matter how cruel the world was. 

Seungwan loved being outdoors, surrounded by the enchanting nature, Joohyun preferred indoors. 

Seungwan was a comics maniac, Joohyun was into video games. 

Seungwan loved running a marathon even if it meant reaching the end of the world, Joohyun preferred walking (in slow paces). 

Seungwan was into K-dramas, Joohyun thought that American tv shows were way better.

Seungwan was a morning person, Joohyun was a night owl. 

They were absolutely different and only shared a little in common. 

But who said that opposites could never collide? 

 

* *

 

Joohyun and Seungwan were hanging out in a roof of an abandoned building which was high, they felt as if they were climbing right into the clouds. 

They brought nothing but their shared i-pod, a blanket, their eleven year old twin daughters and their three year ol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter