CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX / It's A World of Wonder, with you in my Life

For your eyes only (I show you my heart)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A dapple glint of sunlight greeted Seungwan as she woke up which confused her.

Whether her eyes was opened or closed, void of darkness would always greet her, so why was she seeing light all of the sudden? 

She shut her eyes once again, and counted from one to fifty, then she fluttered it open.  

Although her vision was kinda blurry, she was sure that her eyes wasn’t tricking her. 

It wasn’t a dream, or an illusion.

She could literally see again.

Heaving out a small breath, Seungwan looked at her right side of the bed, and a big smile automatically painted her lips. She couldn’t believe that she could finally see, and look at the boy she loves.

Her heart was beating rapidly that it might burst out any second. 

Jisoo and Sana weren’t joking when they told Seungwan that Joohyun possessed a jaw-dropping beauty. 

No exaggeration, he was breathtakingly handsome, and Seungwan ironically thought that she may become blind again if she stared at her boyfriend any longer.

But that’s what the girl did.


Seungwan stared at Joohyun for only God knows how long. 

She stared at his fair skin which was adorned with colorful paint streaks at the moment. Painting was one of Joohyun’s hobbies, and he must’ve stayed all night painting yesterday.

She stared at his closed eyes, and his long lashes which looked too pretty for a boy. 

She stared at his sharp, cute nose, and his slightly cracked lips. 

She stared at his hands which perfectly fit in hers. His nails were trimmed yet streaked with paint, and like he once told her, his fingers were roughly calloused from playing the guitar and the violin. 

Seungwan sighed softly. Then with a cheeky grin, she leaned over Joohyun’s face and pressed her lips against the boy’s own. 

As soon as she pulled away, she caught her boyfriend staring back at her.

“Hey, darling.” He greeted with a sleepy smile. 

“Hey, prince charming with pretty, warm brown eyes. Your eyes are warm indeed.” Seungwan crooned as she ran her fingers through Joohyun’s messy hair. “You weren’t kidding. Your hair is really red.” 

“I inherited it from my Irish, maternal grandmother or have you already forgotten that?” Joohyun chuckled, and he immediately trailed off upon hearing what his girlfriend just said. 

How did she know that his eyes were indeed warm, and that his hair was so red?

Wait… could it be?


“Wan-ah…” He locked his gaze with her. “Is your eyesight back?”

With a big smile, and a nod, she said. “Hmm, it’s back. It’s a little bit blurry, but yes I can see.” 

In that moment, Joohyun could’ve sworn that his heart might jump out of its place from happiness.

No words could describe what he was feeling right now.

Happiness? Joy? Glee?

No, more like euphoria. 

“Are you happy about it?” Joohyun asked, index finger tracing Seungwan’s eyelids.

“Of course, I am. I can finally see yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter