COINCIDENCE?

Journey of Life

Yukiko walks half a mile to the bus stop, the bus she waits finally come—twenty minutes later, the public bus arrives in front of the Nippon-neyo Hypermarket’s bus stop. Yukiko and few of the passengers get off from the bus and stand at the bus stop for a minute before entering the hypermarket. On the other hand, before entering, Tamako appears in front of her with a smile. Yukiko returns the smile and she pats on Tamako’s left shoulder.

“Hi, Yuki,” greeted Tamako.

“Hi!” Yukiko greets her and hugs her as well. “What time did you arrived?”

“I just reach here a while ago,” said Tamako, looking at her watch.

“So, what are we going to do now? Are we going somewhere else? Or are we just walk around inside this hypermarket? What is your plan, Tamako?” Yukiko asks Tamako, wanting to know her next planning.

“How about Haneda-kyo Bookstore? We can chat while we’re reading the books we want,” suggested Tamako.

“I’m okay with that,” agreed Yukiko, “then, what are we waiting for? Let’s go, then!”

Both of them walk from Nippon-neyo Hypermarket to Haneda-kyo Bookstore. Haneda-kyo Bookstore is only eight blocks away from the hypermarket. Both of them, enjoy their walk—they even stop for sight-seeing at the accessories shop nearby. Tamako stands in front of the shop’s glass and stares at one of the accessories. It attracts Tamako’s eyes.

“What are you looking at, Tamako?” asked Yukiko, looking all over the accessories, still figure out which accessory Tamako stares at.

“It’s pretty,” mumbles Tamako. “I wish I can have it.”

“Which accessory, Tamako?” asked Yukiko, still looking for it.

“The swan bracelet, it looks cute, Yuki,” pointed Tamako, smiling by herself.

“Oh ya, you do like swan's stuff. Everything about the swan...” remembered Yukiko, “All the stationaries, including few of your accessories—even the painting on the wall in your room.”

Tamamo smiles and nods, and asked, “Can I have that, Yuki? I really want it.”

Tamako pulls Yukiko’s hand, and brings her inside—as the salesgirl approaches them…

“Can I have the swan bracelet?” asked Tamako.

The salesgirl takes out the key, and unlock the glass drawer, said, “this swan bracelet has just arrived yesterday, and it is limited—most of the shop only sell ten to fifteen of it… and you are the first customer to get it.”

“Is it?’ replied Tamako, her face looks very happy when the salesgirl said it. “And how about you, miss?”

“Me?” responded Yukiko, pointed at herself. “I love sakura’s stuff, especially sakura’s hairband, it attach together with turquoise color’s ribbon.”

“Oh, I think we don’t have that! It must be a handmade accessory,” guessed the salesgirl.

“Nope. I just created it through my imagination—I don’t think they will make that kind of accessory unless you are the one that makes the proposal for that accessory,” said Yukiko, just giving a piece of an idea in her mind.

The salesgirl notice something hanging on Yukiko’s backpack, and asked her, “Do you like other stuff other than sakura?”

“Hmmm… I don’t know, but as I know for this moment, sakura always be my favorite,” told Yukiko, briefly.

After Tamako made a payment at the counter, both of them off from the shop and walks five more blocks to the Haneda-kyo Bookstore. In fifteen minutes later, they reach the bookstore… both of them stand in front of the building, staring at him for a while.

“This building changed a lot, and it has become bigger than before,” said Yukiko, looks overwhelmed at the moment. “It’s been a while then.”

“Yup, I agree with that,” agreed Tamako. “Let’s go in, Yuki. We might find a lot of things inside.”

Both of them enter the building; they are amazed when they are inside, everything has changed. They add more section for the kids, and there is also the stationery section. Yukiko rushes towards the stationery section, Tamako follows her.

“It is more interesting, though. The last time I went in, the stationary area was too small, and less of things some more,” said Yukiko, her overwhelming still on.

“You’re right, Yuki,” agreed Tamako.

Later, Tamako just walks to the other side of the section—which provide fiction novels. Yukiko still stands at that section, looking at different kind of stationeries. And it is Yukiko destiny to meet the six of the boys again… Yukiko didn’t notice their existence, but they do.

Kwangmin tapped Yukiko’s shoulder and greeted her, “Yo, Yukiko! We meet again!” Kwangmin smiles at everyone.

Yukiko turned, still holding few of the stationaries; she stuns for a while, speechless. Her eyes look each of them, one by one.

“What a coincidence!” said Donghyun, giving thumbs-up to Yukiko.

Yukiko feels getting weirder, she moves backward slowly—two of the young man from six grabs her both arm and off from the supermarket. She looks around and worries about something. The six boys successfully bring her outside the hypermarket without any obstacles.

“What on earth is going on? How am I supposed to say to Tamako? Why do I need to be dragged into their situation? Arghhhh… this young man really annoyed and irritated me!” thought Yukiko, feels the annoyance amongst six of them.

Outside the supermarket… Yukiko slaps one of them, Minwoo the nearest. Five of them puzzles and silent. Minwoo holds his cheek as he looks at her.

“Don’t just decide by your own will,” said Yukiko, still in anger and annoyed. She walks back to the Haneda-kyo Bookstore.

No words from six of them, however, Minwoo runs inside and get her—followed by Donghyun and Youngmin.

***

The End of Chapter Six