FEELING I

Journey of Life

Meanwhile at the main living-room in Apollo Dorm at Springfield (Boy) International School…

“I like her,” confessed Hyunseong, honestly.

“What?!” said five of them, together as they looked straight at Hyunseong’s face.

“Are you sick?” asked Donghyun, worried. Donghyun felt Hyunseong’s forehead. “You are not sick.

“Haish~ Not that, hyung!” said Hyunseong, pushed Donghyun’s hand from his forehead.

Minwoo carried the kitten and sat next to him, asked, “Then, who do you like? Yukiko-shi?”

“Absolutely not her. But Tamako, Yukiko’s friend,” told Hyunseong, smiled.

“Ooo…” replied five of them together, as they felt relieved towards Hyunseong’s statement.

“Who do you think I like? Yukiko? She’s not my type,” said Hyunseong. “Unless you guys do like her.”

At Girls Dorm near Seisen International Academy, on the couch in the room, Yukiko is sneezing in sudden. Tamako concerns about her once she notices she non-stop sneezing.

“Are you alright, Yukiko?” asked Tamako.

“I’m absolutely fine, Tamako… I think someone must talk behind about me,” said Yukiko, covered .

Go back to the main living-room in Apollo Dorm at Springfield (Boy) International School…

“I don’t think she likes men. Her taste is weird,” guessed Kwangmin.

Minwoo added, “How do you know, Kwangmin? Did you stalk her before? You are quite dangerous, Kwangmin.”

“She’s very serious lady, not cute at all,” Jungmin agreed with Kwangmin’s statement. “I think Tamako is cuter than her.”

Donghyun confessed, without hesitation, “But she captured my heart since we met her that day.”

Minwoo and Youngmin added, “Me too.”

Everyone look at both of them, speechless. Even Donghyun, Youngmin, and Minwoo look at each other, no utterance comes out from their mouth. From that day, Donghyun, Youngmin, and Minwoo didn’t talk with each other. The rest of the group still talk normally with them.

Jungmin said, “I feel very awkward, guys. Don’t you think??”

They nod. Youngmin comes out from his cluster-room with the mug in his hand; he walks to Coffee Maker to make his coffee. Jungmin, Hyunseong, and Kwangmin hide at the back of the couch observes what the rest of the members do. After Youngmin enters his room, Donghyun comes out from his cluster-room along with his bath towel, he goes to the bathroom for twenty minutes and then returns to his room. Ten minutes later, Minwoo enters the dorm along with the Yulla the kitten on his arm. He walks into his own room. As they walk into their own room, they never notice them behind the couch. Three of them leaned behind the couch.

“I don’t know what to do, guys,” said Jungmin, sighed and worried.

During dinner time, they just quietly enjoy their dinner without any jokes. The awkwardness among them begin, once they finish their dinner—they return to their own cluster. Each of the cluster shares with two people. The twin Jo slept together, while Minwoo and Jungmin are in the same cluster. Donghyun and Hyunseong also share together in one cluster. In Jo’s cluster….

“Are you alright, big brother?” asked Kwangmin, very concerned about his twin.

Youngmin looked at his twin brother, and patted his head, and said, “Don’t worry too much. I am alright.” Youngmin smiled at Kwangmin, as nothing happened.

“Are you sure? I feel so trouble with this,” said Kwangmin, wanted to confirm about Youngmin’s feeling.

Youngmin replied, with hundred percent assurance, confidently, “You don’t have to worry so much, Kwangmin. I am fine. Look!”

While in Hyunseong-Donghyun cluster…

“Hyung… are you all right?” asked Hyunseong, he looks worried.

Donghyun gives a very wide smile to Hyunseong as nothing happens. In the next evening just after the school ends, six of the young man gather in the garden they normally hang out. They sit there, speechless for a while. Jungmin utters one session of a topic that brought a while so-called-conversation. But it stops after half an hour. Kwangmin pulls Hyunseong’s hand and begins to plan something behind them. Jungmin clueless at the moment. At last, Minwoo begins to give a word.

“I do like her,” said Minwoo, his face shown the true feeling of liking Yukiko. “And it is nothing wrong to like her, am I right?”

“Minwoo, What kind of like are you talking about?” asked Jungmin, looked very curious.

“It was a different kind of liking. Once she was there, my heart starts to beat,” Minwoo looked more serious, as he continued, “I never feel like this before. The feeling that you can’t even explain.”

“Have you ever fall in love before? And the relationship sort of ended up just like that?” asked Jungmin again, the curiosity mode getting deep and deep.

“It happened last two years,” said Donghyun, while gazing at Kwangmin and Hyunseong’s discussion spot. “Short-term-so-called-relationship.”

“Short-term-so-called-relationship. I think I heard that phrase somewhere before. But where?” thought Jungmin, looked at the sky.

“How about you?” asked Donghyun.

Minwoo looked at Youngmin’s face; no words came out from him—however, he began to speak up.

“I love her because I love her. No explanation from my view,” said Youngmin straight to the point.

“What the good thing that Yukiko has until three of you fall in her?” asked Jungmin, wondered.

Three of them looked at each other, and replied at the same time, “God and Love.”

Kwangmin and Hyunseong return to the place, wonder at the moment, astonished by them. Youngmin, Donghyun, and Minwoo smile at them.

“DON’T WORRY,” said Youngmin, Donghyun, and Minwoo at the same time, as they smiled again at the rest of them.

“Okay, guys! I need to feed Yulla now. See you guys later!” said Minwoo, get up from his seat and rushed towards their dorm.

“Sorry, guys! I need to make a call. See you guys later, too” said Donghyun, rushed to somewhere else.

***

The End of Chapter Three