How Should I Confess?

How Should I Confess?

"How do you want me to confess?"

'Jeez, this guy has no sence of romance does he?' Se Hun was in front of Ae Sook , waiting for her to answer. They knew each other for a long time now, and Se Hun didn't hide the fact that he liked her. He never said it, but everyone already knew. Ae Sook herself knew.

"Aren't you doing it right now?"

"Nope. For this to be a confession, it would need to have those words right?"

Ae Sook just stared at him. He really wasn't romantic at all.

"So, how should I confess? How do you want it?"

She turned around and started walking away.

"Figure it out yourself! Ugh, you're so not romantic!"

She left him standing there and went straight home. All she wanted was a bit of romance, but aparently every single guy that has liked her so far lacked that. She was starting to thing Se Hun was different, because he was always so sweet to her, she even started liking him, but then there it was, the lack of romance. She picked up her cat and looked at it in the eye.

"Why is it always like this? It's not fair. Don't I deserve a romantic boyfriend?"

All the cat did was give a soft purr, before he started struggling to get out of her hold.

"See! Even you aren't considerate to me! I give you food, you know?"

The cat walked away, leaving her alone. There was nothing she could do know, exept sleep, and wait for another day. She knew that even if Se Hun lacked romance, she would end up going out with him, because she did like him.

She woke up, and went to change into her school uniform. 'It's okay, I'm still young, there will be plenty of romantic moments in my life. Besides, if Se Hun is not romantic, I'll just teach him to be.' As she finished eating her breakfast, she was ready to leave. She opened the door to find a red box by her door step, with a note on top of it saying ' To Ae Sook'. she quickly opened the box. Inside there were many mini heart shaped papers, with all diferent colors, and one big heart with the words 'I love you'. She knew it was from Se Hun, due to the talk from yesterday. She started looking around to find him, but he was nowhere to be seen. She tried calling his name a few times, but just gave up and headed to school.

When she entered her class room, she found a cup of coffee on her desk, with a post it on it. The post it said ' I love you'. The coffee was still warm, and it was her favorite. She didn't remenber telling Se Hun about her favorite type of coffee. For her luck, only her friends had arrived before her, so there weren't any nosy classmates asking her what was that and who sent it. All her friends knew Se Hun liked her.

"Did you guys see him? where is he?"

Her friends nodded no.

"Sorry, when we arrived, it was already here. Are you going to go looking for him?"

She thought about it for a while, but made her decision.

"No. If he likes me then he better show up and tell it to my face. I'm not falling for little tricks."

Her friends giggled.

"You're so harsh on him. Not every boy is romantic you know? Actualy, most aren't. What he's doing is already really sweet, I wish my boyfriend did those things to me."

Ae Sook pouted. She would not give in. Another friend spoke up, not speaking to Ae Sook, but to the other.

"Leave her. You know how she is. So stubborn! I think she watched one too many romantic movies when she was a kid."

Ae Sook and the two of them laughed. She agreed with that.

Now they were moving to the lab, to do something fun in science class. As all the students entered the room, Ae Sook noticed something. In the black board, there was a frase writen in big bould letters. 'I love you'. All the students kept talking, wondering who was that for, and who wrote it. Ae Sook just carefully went to her seat with her friends, trying not to blush. She hated when a lot of people payed attention to her.

When it was lunch time, she was about to leave the classroom to go buy her lunch, when a little boy stoped her.

"Noona, someone told me to give this to you."

He handed her a cutely wraped lunch box, and ran away. She stared at it. She didn't remember Se Hun ever saying that he could cook. Was it really him? When she opened the luch box, after she and her friends sat down to eat, she found many different foods, most of them in the shape of a heart, and written with ham over the rice, There were the words 'I love you'.

As the day went by, many of those little thing happened, and they all involved the words 'I love you'. Ae Sook was the last person in the classroom, packing her things to go home. Se Hun didn't show his face to her the whole day, and she thought that was weird, because he'd always cling to her. After so many little sweet things, she expected that he'd appear by the end of the day, and she even waited a bit more, but nothing. She was standing up to leave when the door opened. She turned quickly, wishing it was Se Hun. It was one of her friends.

"Sorry, dispointed to see me?"

"No no. You waited for me? Lets go home together."

"Yeah, I knew you'd wait for him, so I waited too. And guess what I have for you?"

She handed Ae Sook a red envelope.

"Guess who asked me ti give it to you?"

"You saw him? Where is he? Tell me!"

"Ops, didn't you say you wouldn't go to him? He already went home. Read it,  I want to know what it says!"

Ae Sook Opened the envelope. Inside there was a piece of paper that said:

'Meet me at the roof top of you building at 8:30PM
ps. I love you
'

"ps. I love you. Can he get any cuter?"

Ae Sook was trying to hide how happy she was, but it was hard. Everything hapenning today was so sweet, and put her in such a good mood.

Arriving home, Ae Sook showered and put on some nice clothes. She wasn't the type of girl that liked dressing up, but this felt like an special ocasion. She patiently waited until 8:30, and headed to the rooftop. When she opened the door that led to it, she found Se Hun, standing a few feet away, holding a big bouquet of roses. She walked closer to him, taking the roses and sniffing them.

"I love you."

She looked up to him. She was blushing, and thanked the fact that it wasn't too bright, or he would make fun of her forever for this.

"Really? I never would have guessed."

They giggled.

"So, how was it? My confession."

"Good."

"Just good? I worked really hard you know."

He wiggled his eyebrows, making her laugh.

"It was perfect for me."

"I guess that's a 'yes' then?"

"Yes."

He leaned in, giving her a light peck on the lips. She smiled and hugged him. Suddenly his watch beeped.

"Oh, look over there."

He released her from the hug and pointed at the sky in front of them. A show of fireworks started. They were all beautiful, and the last ones formed the words in the sky.

'I love you'

"Oh god, can you get any cheesier?"

They laughed again. Ae Sook just couldn't stop smiling.

"I guess I can't really tell the line between romantic and cheesy"

He hugged her once again.

"You'll teach me right?"

"Yes."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

Just cause some times I feel like writing cheesy, meaningless oneshots XD

Hope you enjoyed it!