chapter 2

My Cute Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's 7 am right now. And Sunggyu who take a lesson from what happened yesterday, is now at the coridor, walking to his locker, as usual. 

It's unusual for him to arrive early at the school. There are not a lot of students come early. He can count them with his finger. He smile proudly at himself. Maybe he should come early often.

At the same time, Woohyun arrived early as usual. In his hand there is a beautiful present that nicely wrapped and tied with a ribbon. 

And as usual also, he went to Sunggyu's locker and unlock the locker. He put the present carefully before lock the door again. Suddenly he can hear someone's voice right behind him

"Well.. You still doing that? " He thought that is Sungyeol's voice (since he is sleepy so he can't really focus) so without looking at the owner of the voice, he casually answer it. 

"Yeah.. And why-" He widened his eyes when he turned his head to his back. Sunggyu. Why he is here? Isn't he always come late? Why-

"Thanks for the present anyway. I appreciate it" Sunggyu smile, making Woohyun blushed. Then he quickly run from there.

Sunggyu shake his head. Aigoo.. What should I do with him? 

He then headed to his locker and take the present that Woohyun left for him. There is a note on the top of the present.

I know this is not an expensive gift but please accept this
Nwh

Sunggyu chuckled. Hey,he always accept Woohyun's present. Even he got a lot of present that is better than what Woohyun give to him,but he can feel Woohyun's sincerity when give him those presents. 

"Can't you just date with him? You're making the thing complicated " Dongwoo, who come from nowhere suddenly said,making Sunggyu's weak heart (?) Almost stop because of Dongwoo.

"Yah! Can't you say hello or something?" Sunggyu glared at Dongwoo with his small eyes. Dongwoo just shrugged his shoulder.

"I did. But you're too busy smiling and giggling with yourself until you didn't hear me" Dongwoo rolled his eyes. Sunggyu huffed and put the present that Woohyun give to him in his locker back. He will take that present when school end.

"Let's go to the class" Sunggyu said and dragged Dongwoo. Even Dongwoo always said Sunggyu is a grandpa, he is pretty strong too.

"Yah wait my hand!" Dongwoo let go of his hand from Sunggyu's grip. Then he grinned when Dongwoo glared at him. 

"Don't be angry.. let's go" Sunggyu show his (small) puppy eyes to Dongwoo. Dongwoo laugh when Sunggyu trying to look cute. Please.. he is tired looking at aegyo already since Woohyun keep doing aegyo at him when they're at the house.

"Stop it really. Your small eyes look weird when you do that" Dongwoo said and leave Sunggyu alone at the corridor. Sunggyu pouted and chase Dongwoo.

Meanwhile Woohyun touch his chest after run away from Sunggyu. The blood rushed to his face and make it red. He touch his cheeks and screaming like a crazy fangirl. Lucky for him there is no one in his classroom since it's too early and no one is too diligent to come early in the morning. (except for him,of course)

Woohyun bit his lips and smile. Maybe he saved the world in his past life until his crush (finally) noticed him. 

**
Sungyeol close his ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter