Chapter 1

My Cute Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu opened his locker as soon as he arrive at the school. His habit every morning. Because he know something will be there. 

And.. As he expected. There is a cute purple note and a bar of white chocolate in his locker. 

Annyeong Sunggyu hyung! Have a good day! 
Nwh

Sunggyu smiled as he read the familiar letter. He had received that since 5 months ago. So he recognize that handwriting so well. 

"Yo Sunggyu! Another gift from your secret admirer huh? "Dongwoo asked. Maybe Sunggyu is too busy staring at the notes and chocolate until he don't realize when that dino like faced friend arrived. 

"Yeah.. " Sunggyu answered. Dongwoo shake his head. Sunggyu's reaction after receive the gift or letter from his stalker is like a boyfriend who receive a gift from his girlfriend. 

It's weird though. Because Sunggyu receive a lot of gifts since he is quite famous and he is in school's band. But the reactions between how he receive the gift from his fans and his little stalker is completely different. 

"I wonder if you know your stalker.. " Dongwoo suddenly said when Sunggyu finished keep his chocolate and letter inside his backpack. Sunggyu just grinned mysteriously, not answering Dongwoo's question. 

"Yah! Don't just grin like that! Answer me! "

About two months ago.. 

Sunggyu skipped his Physical education as usually he did. Sunggyu always hates sports. He hates tired. Why the hell those kind of things exist?! Like.. Why you want to waste your water in your body just for a stupid activities?! 

He wants to go to his locker to take something but he stopped and hides behind another locker when saw someone is opening his locker and put something in his locker(where the hell that guy know his locker's password?!). Based on his height and looks, that guy must be a junior. 

That guy have great features even from side. He can see his big puppy eyes, his pointy nose, his chubby cheeks and also thick lips. Wait. Don't tell him that guy is his stalker?!

"He's pretty cute though.. Why can't he just approach me? I would gladly talk to a cute guy like him" Sunggyu murmured. 

After the guy gone, he go to his locker and open it. He widened his eyes when saw a lunch box and a note on it. 

Eat well Sunggyu ssi~

Nwh

It's the first time that guy send him a lunch box. Before this he only send chocolate, notes, letter and presents. Sunggyu smiled. 

Maybe one day he will try to approach his cute stalker. 

Flashback end

**
"Where did you go? " Sungyeol asked as Woohyun sit at his place. Woohyun grinned without answering Sungyeol. Sungyeol glared at Woohyun. 

"Don't say you go to that senior's locker again" Sungyeol huffed. Woohyun did that almost 5 months. Since the first time he entered the school gate and meet Sunggyu by destiny (that's what Woohyun said) he start become Sunggyu's stalker. He wonder if Sunggyu know his friend is his (creepy) stalker. 

"Yah. I think it's better for you to confess to him. I think he will gladly accept your confession. Besides, your face is not that bad" Woohyun sighed. A lot of his friends said that. But he still have no confident. 

Because.. Look at his cheeks! It's too fat! And also his skin is in a bad conditions. And he is one of the shortest among his classmates. How can he feel confident about those? 

"Stop saying you are not confident with your looks. Can't you see the love letters and gifts in your locker? And who got q lot of chocolates last valentine huh? " Woohyun rolled his eyes when Sungyeol said that. 

"Maybe they sent it to a wrong locker..? "

Sungyeol sighed. Too tired to argue with Woohyun. He always insecure with himself. Sometimes he diet even his weight is under 60 kg. Isn't 50+ kg is girls' weight? 

"Okay. I lost. Then just stalk him until you die" Sungyeol gave up. Arguing with Woohyun just make his head ache and it wasting his saliva. 
**
Sunggyu was late. He know. The clock in his house shows 7.50 am. 10 minutes before the school's gate close. 

He woke up from the bed and wear his uniform. Before that he brush his teeth and cleanse his face. Then he run to his bag and quickly rush out from the house. 

He cursed in his heart. Why his mum didn't wake him up! Now he have to waste his energy just to arrive on school on time. (He is too lazy to exercise because he hates it) He make a mental note to not play games until late night again. 

Thanks to his long legs, he manage to arrive to school 40 seconds before the gate close. 

He runs to his locker without caring other people's glare because he accidentally bump into them. Hell like he care about them! He is ing late so he have no time to deal with those people. 

Brak! 

Blame to his ignore-other-people-thing, he accidentally bump into someone and fall into that person. His eyes looking straight to the person's beautiful orbs. 

Then he noticed who is the person. 

That person is his cute stalker. 

He noticed his stalker's face turns red. And he cleared his voice when realize what is their position now. 

"Erm.. C-can you get up from me? "His stalker said with a small yet shy voice. Sunggyu get up from the boy and help him stand up. 

"Er.. Sorry about that" Woohyun said before run from Sunggyu without letting what Sunggyu wants to say, leaving Sunggyu dumbfounded at the coridor. 

"B-but I'm the one who bump to him" Sunggyu murmured. He chuckled when remembered the boy's beh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter