Final

My Cute Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dongwoo look at Woohyun like he is a weirdo (actually he is). Because Woohyun hate school. But why the hell he woke up like 5 in the morning and apply make up and a bottle of perfume (yes a bottle) on his uniform. He can smell it like 2 metres away from Woohyun.

"What's wrong with you? Are you going to date or what?" Dongwoo said when Woohyun sit in front of him and start eating breakfast with him. Dongwoo wants to eat but blame Woohyun's perfume,he can't eat since the scent make he feel nausea even before he touch his food.

"Can't you see I'm wearing school uniform?" Woohyun said while rolling his eyes. Dongwoo huffed. So rude. 

"But why you wear a bottle of perfume just because you want to go to school?" 

"Wae? Is it wrong to be more charming in school?" Don't blame Dongwoo if he suddenly puke on the dining table. He shake his head. Woohyun confident level is too high 😑

"Charming my . Don't you think everyone will close their nose because your smell is too strong?" Woohyun shrugged his shoulder,not really care. He just want to be more charming in front of his fan.

"Whatever dino hyung. See you at the school" Woohyun patted Dongwoo's head before leaving Dongwoo alone.

"Did he just pat my head? This brat.." 

**

Right after Woohyun walk in the coridor, everyone started closing their nose. Why? You know why..

"Yah, did you wear a bottle of perfume or what?" Gikwang, his senior asked when he is on the way to his crush locker. Woohyun just grinned and leave Gikwang dumbfounded at the coridor.

"What the hell? That kid is getting weirder day by day" Gikwang sighed. 

And as usual also,he put his present in Sunggyu's locker. Luckily today Sunggyu is not early like yesterday or else he will embarrass himself again.

After he put the present inside Sunggyu's locker,he quickly run before Sunggyu caught him again. (Even he know Sunggyu already know who his stalker is,but still if getting caught is more embarrassing)

"Ugh! How many bottles of perfume you wear Woohyun?" Henry,the class president asked as soon as Woohyun enter the class. Woohyun grinned and go to his table,not answering the class president's question.

"Do you woke up late?" Sungyeol asked when Woohyun sit beside him. Woohyun look at Sungyeol with a confused face.

"Why you ask that?" 

"No just.. your perfume is so strong. Gosh! How many bottles if perfume you wear?! Did you forget to take your bath this morning?" Sungyeol closed his nose with his finger. Woohyun frowned. 

"Why?! It's not wrong to wear perfume" Woohyun pouted. 

"Yeah it's not wrong but it's wrong when you wear it too much. Ugh.. my nose" Sungyeol fake a cough. 

"Well.. I have a date today. That's the reason why I wore to much perfume" Woohyun finally admit. It's no use to keep it secret from Sungyeol anyway. After all he is Woohyun's bestfriend.

Sungyeol widened his eyes as he heard that. "W-what? A date?! With who?" 

Woohyun shrugged his shoulder. "I don't know" 

Sungyeol's jaw dropped. This brat.. how can he want to go to the date but don't know who his date is?

"Yah! What if your date is a or something?! How can you trust him?" 

Woohyun shrugged. "Now way dude. This is school. He can't do such a thing in this school" 

Sungyeol sighed. As usual.. Woohyun is being stubborn again.

"Then how about Sunggyu sunbae?" Woohyun stunned when Sungyeol said that. 

"Erm.. well.. like you said.. I'm not going to stalk him until I die okay? So.. maybe if this guy is my taste,I will try.. move on?" 

Sungyeol's jaw dropped for the second time. Wow.. is the guy in front of him is really Nam Woohyun? Not  some 'normal person' that disguised as Woohyun ?

"What?" Woohyun asked when Sungyeol look at him with wide eyes. It's scary for Woohyun since Sungyeol's eyes is big (or too big) 

"No just.. are you really Woohyun? Normal Woohyun never say he will move on from Sunggyu sunbae though " Woohyun pouted. 

"Should I told all your embarrassing secrets?" Woohyun said sarcastically. Sungyeol quickly shake his head. Woohyun can be pretty dangerous sometimes. (Because most of the time he is dumb according to Sungyeol) 

 

**

As the recess bell rang, Woohyun ran to the roof top, leaving Sungyeol alone even before the taller can say anything. He even didn't wait the teacher to out from their class. 

He look around the roof top as he arrived there. He widened his eyes when saw Sunggyu at the roof top, looking at the sky with a smile. Woohyun stunned. 

"He.. Is so handsome.. " Woohyun murmured. Then he shook his head when remember the reason why he is here. 

"No! I have to move on from him! " Woohyun shake his head and  slap his face. Focus Woohyun.. you're here not because of him.

"Oh you're here? " Woohyun almost fall as Sunggyu suddenly talk to him. What is this?! Is this a dream?! Why I see he smiling at me? 

"Er.. Me? " Woohyun look behind him.  Who knows Sunggyu is actually talking to people behind him. But there's no one beside him and Sunggyu there. 

"No. The floor" Sunggyu huffed. 

"Err.. What are you doing here sunbaenim? " Sunggyu look at Woohyun with a smile.

"Well.. Just some date?" Woohyun can hear his heart cracked when Sunggyu said that. He sighed. Maybe he really need to move on from Sunggyu. 

Whoever his stalker is,he will accept him. (Or consider to accept him) Sounds cruel because he is like using his stalker to move on from Sunggyu but he have ni choice.

"Oh.."

"Idiot" 

"Huh?" Woohyun look up when hear Sunggyu said that. Did he just.. Call me idiot?

"Wha-"

"I'm waiting for you, idiot" Woohyun blink dumbly. 

What the hell is he talking about?  Waiting for me?  For what? Did he.. No.. No way! 

"What are you talking about sunbaenim? I'm waiting for someone else" Woohyun try to not look at Sunggyu's-oh-not-so-charming smile. His smile is brighter than my future. 

"Well.. You are waiting for someone who paste all the sticky notes at your locker right? " 

Wait! How t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter