Run!

Ghouls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany was running. Running away from someone or something....

She's freaking out like hell. She doesn't know what to do and where to run. She just ran aimlessly. Running as fast as she could. 

She could hear the one's in pursuit shrieked in a spine chilling high pitched shriek. 

She didn't dare to look behind her. She's too scared to turn around. 

She saw the sun's about to set. She must find help before it gets dark. 

She can see the highway up ahead and a glimmer of hope was already inside her. 

As she reached the highway, she could still hear the one's in pursuit still giving a chase.  

But not one car is even passing by. What's she gonna do? 

She's starting to get tired now. But she still run anyway and so is the creature. Those marathons she had really helped a lot. 

But it's no use if she can't find help. 

And then she saw a small house by the side of the highway in a hundred metres. "Finally... Thank god...." she said.

But as soon as she knocked the door, nobody was home. And the door's locked. She's really scared. The creature's getting closer!

She ran behind the house in desperateness.  The backdoor's also locked. 

"Please... No!!!! I don't wanna die!" she thought. 

Then she saw its shadow first. Even just the shadow is enough to scare the hell out of anybody.

"Is it a ghoul?" she thought. "No! Ghouls don't exist!"

The shadow then began

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter