The Call

Ghouls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mo Yeon was staring towards the old building.

"It looks creepy..." she thought. "Can't wait to get in there... The truth's about to be revealed.... Wait I think saw someone or is it somethi-"

 

"Kang Mo Yeon! Daydreaming during my lessons! Please class, one thing I hate the most is not getting full attention in my class! One more time Mo Yeon and you'll get detention for sure!" She was cut off by their Japanese teacher, Mr. Nakamura. 

She sat down embarrassed afted she sprang to her feet when she thought she saw someone inside the old building. 

"I hate him!" she thought while glaring at the back of the mid-40s man who's writing on the whiteboard.

***end of class***

"Yaaa! Mo Yeon ssi... What happened back there? And where are you going? Leaving me on my own going back home?" Jieun finally asked when she caught up with Mo Yeon. Everyone's afraid to have a conversation inside Mr. Nakamura's class. 

"Com'ere.... Follow me" Mo Yeon then grabbed Jieun by the hand and sped her pace up. 

"Hey! Wait... Where are we going!? You haven't even answered my question!" 

"Just come with me..."

"Wait why are we going there?" Jieun pointed towards the old building. 

Mo Yeon stopped and panted a little bit. 

"Jieun ssi... I think I saw someone inside that building..." 

"You're seeing things Mo Yeon you madwoman..." Jeun laughed her off.

"No I don't... I saw it there-" she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter