Ready?

Ghouls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ouch! What wass'at for ya dickhead!?" Si Jin snapped when Mark struck him with his elbow right on the ribs. 

Mark then pointed at two girls in the school gate. Mo Yeon and her til death do them part bestie. Jieun. 

"Lookey who's here" Mark teased Si Jin. 

"Yeah... I know... Lee Jieun..." Si Jin then laughed his off. 

"Shut up ya er..." Mark wasn't happy. 

"Whose joke backfired on him again? Ya want me to spell his name?" Si Jin asked the other guy sarcastically. "Just confess to her already bruh... Tell her about your feelings...  Stupid..."

"What the you talking about? What feeling is this?"

"Look Mark Yoo... I've known you for as long as I can remember.... Back from when our s were still rolled in diapers..."

"That's gross...." Mark responded with a disgusted face. 

"Besides I would like to see you get rejected... So I can laugh my on you.... Poor poor Mark got rejected probably he'll commit suicide...." Si Jin teased more.

"You really have a terrible, dark, filthy imagination... Wonder where did you got em?" Mark replied... "Probably back when  you fell in the drain when you were 8... Ya cried like hell back then" 

That made Si Jin stopped babbling. 

"Shut up already..." Si Jin scowled. 

OK... If we listen to them quarreling, it would probably take 4 to 5 chapters...  So yeah... 

**************************

Mo Yeon met the two boys during recess and told them what happened the night before. 

"I think it was just some prank pulled on you Mo Yeon ssi... That's obvious... And by the way,  do a lot of people know about this plan of yours? How many of them?  And who are those people?" Si Jin interrogated her like an inspector. 

"Relax Mr. Fighter. .. Just a few in our class..." replied Mo Yeon. 

"But they ended up telling the whole class.... And who knows? Perhaps the whole 12th grade already knows about it..." Jieun cut in. 

"Well, we'd never know... How bout you bruh, what's your thought about this matter?" Si Jin asked his cousin. 

"Since a lot of people probably know about this already.... It's possible If a few of em were tryinna mess with you..." mark commented. 

"But who would prank you at the dawn?" Mo Yeon wondered. 

"Relax Mo Yeon ssi you're overreacting.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter