Who Believes in Ghouls!?

Ghouls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yaa!!! Ya in' lost your mind!? She wanted to pay us!!! And ya said ya don't want payment!? Yoo Si Jin, ya crazy bastard..." Mark bursts out as Si Jin put his phone down. 

"Chill, ya er... You really wanted payment? She's just too hot.... Now, what kind of gentlemen are we if we take payments from helpless ladies?" He joked. 

"Gentleman my ... I wonder what kind of spell she put on you..." Mark replied.

"Besides, who knows after helping them maybe Jieun's gonna date you" The other guy . 

"Oii Si Jin.... stop talking about girls ya ert bastard!" Mark snapped. His voice sounded a bit panicked. He also blushed a little. 

Si Jin really knows his cousin. "Ahhh... This guy.." he thought "my cousin's really hopeless..."

Mark was never been in a relationship before. He's a real introvert. Boxing was the only way he could express himself. 

The other guy, Si Jin, is the other opposite. He jokes around in the class and one of the noisiest. But when he's around strangers, he'll get more quiet than Mark. His parents died when he was young. He's not really related by blood with Mark. Actually, Si Jin's uncle is Mark's stepfather. Now he lives with them. 

"Come on, let's train... I'm pumped up now!!!" Si Jin suggested. 

They then started training. They shadowboxed five minutes for three sets and carry on with the techniques, and then they had a sparr. They trained for about an hour and a half. They were sweating and panting heavily by now, and they called it quits. 

They gathered up their gears and headed back inside. 

During dinner, a TV show was going on about ghouls. They were discussing about the latest murder cases might be related with ghouls  Considering the all the victims were found with their insides gorged out. 

The 'Ghoul Thing's started out viraled in the net. Many footages were caught and a number of people said they'd witnessed some. 

"Now what kind of a dim witted er would believe in bulls like that" Si Jin mocked. 

"I will not tolerate with foul words during dinner..." Mr. Yoo warned. 

"I'm truly sorry uncle" Si Jin apologized like a little boy. No matter how much of a fighter he is, he respects and fear his uncle. Without him,  who would Si Jin be? 

Mark and Tiffany, his sister on the other hand were shaking badly trying too hide their laughter.

"If only the girls in school could see Si Jin like this" he thought. Trying to hold back his laughter again. 

Si Jin can just glare at the both of them as Mr Yoo gave him a long sermon about how powerful words can be and how he should be careful in choosing his words.  

********************

The next day, they both went to school as usual. 

Tiffany went to an all girls school so she's not with them. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter